Steven Slate Drums EX Expansions 50%.. OFFICIALLY

Come on Steven has done so much for this community, they give you a deal and your not happy, he gives you wavs and gogs and its not fast enough. Bitch bitch bitch. I would not blame Steven if he packed up and never posted here again. Unless your doing a million dollar production and just got to have his gogs to make it work(which most people here are not) Chill the fuck out

It's fixed now.

But even so... you think two weeks is an okay amount of time to wait for a digital download, or are you trying to suck off every content producer that you admire?

Steven Slate Drums have been nothing but GREat for me!!!! i feel a tad less special because it seems like everyone has them now.....but that goes with anything

Joshualogon your over the line with your insults and shit........You have something personal with these cymbals and steven slate in general u just cant get off it.....Cymbals are fucking cymbals anyways IMO......Lets hear some clips of music you have done with Slate cymbals . Cause i honestly don't hear how they are so bad

I for one love stevens samples. I bought them last year and I was doing so many comparisons between superior and SSD. I even bought a new mac just to run SSD drums, and I am so happy that I did. Thanks Steven.

One question - I have metal and rock/pop 3, are there extra china cymbals in the other packs that I don't have? I'd love some more chinas, I'm not demanding anything, its just a query :saint:

Cheers dude. It's unfortunate that it had to come to an altercation; for whatever reason this thing just dragged on. I've checked my spam box and all that, and no sign of anything. But it's solved now.

For the record, I have nothing but respect for you; you'll even remember the other day I pointed out that your Deftones snare was accurate when compared with My Own Summer. I'm not on any conquest to (forgive the pun) slate you.

But even so... you think two weeks is an okay amount of time to wait for a digital download, or are you trying to suck off every content producer that you admire?

Man, I'm getting bipolar vibes from these posts of yours. So are you satisfied or what?

We just sampled some new chinas for Deluxe, but on the current SSD line there are two of them. I didn't see what the big deal was about chinas since I personally don't use them that much.. until I sampled these new Paiste chinas, they just have this amazing shimmer and I'll be using them all over the place now. I think I used some zildjian a customs for the current batch.

Zombie/Josh Palmer.. Joshua Logan has always had a funny vendetta against us but I love the dude cuz he certainly keeps me on my toes and its always a bit entertaining. He started in with the whole cymbal thing and "platinum users hate you now" thing at the SSD forum but the guys there seemed to like the SSD cymbals and not mind the new deals:

http://www.stevenslatedrums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2245

Anyway, I'm really happy to add new people to the family with these crazy deals and I'm happy that some folks here who wanted to get ex packs but couldn't swing the $$ can now do so.

There were some excellent points made about why raw WAV files are still important in people's work flows, so I've already hired a code guy to help debug the DAFS system on our new Slate Digital server so that we can offer the WAVS with TRIGGER.

Now I gotta swing back to testing what may be the final version of the FG-X that will go to beta!!

Steven, do you have anything recorded using that reggae kit on one of the pop/rock packs? How about the ballad kit ? Ivan

Jang I believe I used the ballad kit on the song THE BOTTOM. The Ballad Snare (snare4) is also on the CHILL ROCK demo. The reggae one used to have some full mix demos, I'll try to find them and post em.

Quick question for Steven.

I curently own EX and I am hearing that a new version of SSD is coming called SSD Deluxe with tweakable overheads and more is just around the corner. will this new Deluxe version replace platinum? and will it come with the whole SSD library like the current platinum does?

also Id like to upgrade to SSD deluxe from ex when it comes out but will this new SSD Deluxe come with trigger as well? or will there be a way for me to buy trigger and have the SSD deluxe player without having to buy the same samples twice?

Can we add two instances of the Two-for-$50 to the shopping cart to buy four packs, or is there a one-coupon-per-purchase-per-customer sorta limitation?
Is there a super dooper discount price if we grab all five packs at once?

FYI

Yellow matter <support@stevenslatedrums.com> wrote:
You can buy the 2 for $50 twice HOWEVER you must place these orders seperately.

There were some excellent points made about why raw WAV files are still important in people's work flows, so I've already hired a code guy to help debug the DAFS system on our new Slate Digital server so that we can offer the WAVS with TRIGGER.

Any chance of a step write / pattern arrange function ? :loco:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/473927-drum-track-editor.html#post8090412

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/473927-drum-track-editor.html#post8093326

It's fixed now.

No two weeks is not cool, but neither is ripping on the guy. As for the sucking off, I'll leave that to you buddy

Deluxe will only add to what you have right now.. its going to be an entirely new thing.. I can't really say anything more for now, besides the fact that I believe it will be RAD. Does anyone still use that word?

Deluxe will only add to what you have right now.. its going to be an entirely new thing.. I can't really say anything more for now, besides the fact that I believe it will be RAD. Does anyone still use that word?

Yes.

5065_1161648556441_1084645225_487684_5191649_n.jpg

Steven! Thanks, I allready saw the (span :) )mail in my inbox.
Great that you now still will include the waves if we buy TRIGGER.
This weekend I'll be doing my attempt on the song to hopefully even win it!
Anyhow..I'm now buying 2 EX packs....

Just ordered, and will be downloading it tonight when I get home..tomorrow I start mixing stuff..so I'll check if I can get a nice snare out of the pack...it immediatelly pays back the money then :)...

Man, I'm getting bipolar vibes from these posts of yours. So are you satisfied or what?

Yes, I am. Satisfied with Steven and his efforts. He is a good guy.

But some of the people around here are complete fucking fanboiz, and I hope they die in a house-fire, and their family is haunted for generations by the memory of their sycophancy.

I jest! I jest!

looking forward to trigger.
drumagogs phase inaccuracy and aptriggas less than ideal handling of drynamics sjoiuld be a thing of the past eh!

Steve, Will trigger be triggerable by midi? i know you can use the Kontakt player for that, but i use Massey DTM to generate the midi from audio to ensure accuracy. Also, can we import our own samples?