Steven Slate Drums WTF?

And my whole point is that Slate's download system needs a serious overhaul if half the posts I read on their forum are from people with the same problem I'm having. Yeah, I should have had a backup plan. But if my backup plan had the same crappy site design and download service that Slate has, I'd still be up shit creek.

What is this, the Slate apologist movement?

I checked the Slate homepage and indeed it is a mess. GC might want to know what they're selling and how it does and does not work. Slate might want to reconsider selling a product in stores that require you to contact customer support to obtain, not a very intuitive system.

On the other hand, making a thread about it on the Sneap forum doesn't help much (fits better in the Moan Zone over at Gearslutz) but I don't get the part where people start defending a very stupid system just because the thread might be unnecessary.

If you would just read my post above instead of being an ignorant dick, you would have your download location already and you could quit your whining. If you didn't receive a passcode to download SSD, it's the retailers fault, and possibly THEY are the ones backed up, NOT Slate.

If you would just read my post above instead of being an ignorant dick, you would have your download location already and you could quit your whining. If you didn't receive a passcode to download SSD, it's the retailers fault, and possibly THEY are the ones backed up, NOT Slate.