SLATE DRUMS HELP!

clarbaden

Jan 26, 2009
yo guys i just bought slate drums ex and when it gives me the link to obtain the serial number and download page, when i click the link it says "oops "www.stevenslatedrums.com/pb" is not a recognized account."

any help ?

for some reason opera recognised the link. but fuck me but just the gog files are 900mb gonna take like 6 hours

I had a problem with a link too I remember, but there was another link in the email which worked. It took me 2 days to download to the stuff so it does take a while, but I was also waiting on a new Mac to arrive so it wasn't like I could use them til then anyway. If you're anything like me you'll find it's well worth the wait ;)

but fuck me but just the gog files are 900mb gonna take like 6 hours

Quality cost (both money and time) :Smug:

Trust me - you would not want them if they downloaded in just a minute or two.

downloaded 3 days and it still doesn´t work correctly (can´t unzip the wavs) so i have to download the full shit again.
this really sucks!

at least i got an answer from the support this time....

btw, there was thread a while ago about the problems i had.

this is fun i left my pc on last night downloading them, it went into hibernation mode then when it booted back up the files couldnt connect, urgh, now the site is not letting me log in

omg this is taking its tole, why is it like downloading a torrent? i though it would be one file nice and easy, sorry steven slate but i might have to get my money back, coz now everytime i try to log into the download page the log in window pops up again. sorry for the bitching and moaning but i was so excited lol thought it would quick and easy, but nothing ever is these days i suppose.

i had the same problem. you will not get your money back believe me. i tried it, too.
will never buy anything from this "company" again.
i hate the way they treat their customers.
it is also a shame that you aren´t even allowed to sell their products when you don´t want/need them anymore. NO company does this (don´t even know if it´s legal.)

Say what you want about the product, but the customer service is THE BEST I have ever experienced. Email his support team and they'll talk you through it, or post on his forums. He rarely checks here and if he does its to post something new about his product, so you're really not going to get productive results here.

Yeah, whenever you have a problem about SSD, just email them, they answer so fast. I wouldn't be surprised they would answer on their blackberry a sunday :)

i had the same problem. you will not get your money back believe me. i tried it, too.
will never buy anything from this "company" again.
i hate the way they treat their customers.
it is also a shame that you aren´t even allowed to sell their products when you don´t want/need them anymore. NO company does this (don´t even know if it´s legal.)

Um - every company (or almost every company) that sells sample based products does. You are not buying the software from them (it's the free version of Kontakt) - what you are buying is samples and almost all sample companies do not allow the resale of their products.

ok the download seems to be running smoothly now, the link seems to work when it wants to, but im gonna look on the bright side because this drum sampler has to be better than ezdrummer. lol, ill probably be whining on here again when it comes to installing it coz i never know how you install packs the right way.

The install instructions couldn't be simpler. They even tell you what file to drop where. They certainly make it a painless procedure and as for the downloading I was much happier to download it than waiting a week to arrive by post. If you have any problems you could also look at the forum on the Steven Slate page. There is an absolute wealth of knowledge on there and there are loads of solutions to any of the common problems.

im gonna fucking cry it said it had an hour to go then ex.1rar started again, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck now says 9 hours this is such a shitty fukin way to install a programme y cant it just be one file. urghhhhhhhhhhhh

That´s weird, Slate´s costumer support via email has always been very fast and kind to me. When I downloaded the update, the link worked without a problem and the files came very fast too. Having to manually update/replace the files sucked, though. It was a bit complicated.