Votes: 13 40.6%
  • This information is so important that two years isn't old

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • To annoy Metalsteph

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Anyone have any guesses why there are so many sticky threads that are two years old, or more in some cases?!?!?!

There needs to be a "Warrel is just too lazy to un-sticky them" option because I don't think he's dumb enough to not know how.

Im pretty sure Warrel knows how to un-sticky the threads. My guess he just keeps forgetting to do it. (and to annoy MetalSteph)

They certainly do need to be un-stickied and replaced. :/

also what Karmic said.

sticky.jpg

Steph you forgot 1 all important factor in all this .......

Lack of people to actually DO the stick / unstick. Nevermore technically has no "webmaster". Sure Mrs A built Jeffs site and handles the MySpace page but she is busy with 1000000000000000 bands and cant be expected to be able to do this too, especially with all the retarded shit we talk about.

Will was a mod at one time, but stepped down due to not having the time. I would offer but I don't think most of the veterans here would approve ...lol

I really think the band needs to work on its web presence personally. Nevermore.tv has been down for months, and its really difficult to find updates about anything on the band other then what pops up on Blabbermouth or when WD decides to speak out about something.

I am grateful WD is so active in this forum, and keeps us informed as much as possible about what goes on in the world of Nevermore. But I still think they need to get the website back up with a webmaster that has the time to handle all the updates that go on nowadays in the world of Nevermore.

I really feel since 05 there has been a real lack of web presence for the band other then MySpace, and while MySpace is cool. There is a shit ton that goes on here in the forum that never sees MySpace.

So like I said earlier I think WD needs to appoint someone the job here in the forum to keep it up to date with official news as much as possible.

No offense to Mrs. A who does an awesome job, but she is just way to busy in my opinion to keep up with it all.

No offense to Mrs. A who does an awesome job, but she is just way to busy in my opinion to keep up with it all.

She's no mod on here so the retarded shit isn't her business to begin with anyway. Even if she wanted to keep up with the crap, she couldn't.

Apart from a few ancient stickies, this board doesn't really need moderation anyway as it's so small (nowadays) and cliquey that's it's pretty much self-moderated.