Votes: 8 25.0%
  • There is no real webmaster

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • This information is so important that two years isn't old

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • To annoy Metalsteph

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Its really not Metal Ages job to mod forums. Metal Ages just runs the site, let them concentrate on the software not individual forums.

I guess the question comes down to do we want Nevermore news posted here or not?

Dont get me wrong I love how social we all are here and we have some great conversations, but the focus of the forum is more us being social then the band sometimes.

ok enough being serious ....

tdb.jpg

ok enough being serious ....

Serious on the Nevermore board. Ahahahaahah. The forum is fun cause there isn't a mod, but that old shit can totally be un-stuck. It just bugs me cause it looks like the most important "news" is 2 years old.

P.S. Anyone see the new photos yet?:)

Ace photos.

I agree we don't really need moderation, just someone to act as a kind of "cleaner". Sticky new things, unsticky old. That's about it, really.

Pics are awesome. As usual.
In that last pic WD looks as if he's ready to blow the camera a kiss in the face!

but back on topic:
A dead website that is still linked in the Nevermore-logo on this forum,
annoys me more than the 2 years old sticky threads.
And although i understand it's easier and cheaper to run it on myspace,
i'd rather see them having their very own domain again.

Pics are awesome. As usual.
In that last pic WD looks as if he's ready to blow the camera.
:Smokin:

A dead website that is still linked in the Nevermore-logo on this forum, annoys me more than the 2 years old sticky threads.
And although i understand it's easier and cheaper to run it on myspace, i'd rather see them having their very own domain again.

This.

If WD wants another mod for this forum, I'd throw my hat in the ring. I'm here on my laptop all day at work anyways, on this forum a good bit, and mod on 2 other UM forums (Pyramaze and Avian's boards, neither are very active anymore), and I know Deron (MetalAges) can vouch for me. If not, oh well, it's a thankless job anyways, just offering if someone wants it done.