Still Life Finally

JesusChristPose

Logic Dictates
Oct 20, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa
So finally one of the local record stores had Still Life and of course I immediately purchased it. I haven't listened to the entire cd yet, but so far I am pleased because...

Whenever I purchase music and it turns out to be excellent, I most of the time "don't get it" on the first few listens, but my mind can sense and understand that what I am listening to is going to be very good to fucking great (Does anyone else on this board understand that?).

gotta love that cd cover too, makes a great desktop.

respect!
jcp

Well, these albums demand a lot of attention from the listener and you begin to understand what's going on in the CD after a few listens... Patience is necessary, since I've put aside certain albums after I didn't quite get the hang of them on my first listen... But, if you stick around with the CD, the rewards are invaluable!

Heh cool. Still Life is my favourite. I am sure you will love it too! Cool nick by the way ;) Soundgarden are/were awesome.

been listening to Still Life (the only cd that I have been listening to)...the first thing that "grabbed me" was that great guitar hook in The Face of Melinda. The Moor then caught my attention next...excellent track, great hook on the acoustics, upbeat...so far this cd most definitely kicks ass.

Originally posted by JesusChristPose
been listening to Still Life (the only cd that I have been listening to)...the first thing that "grabbed me" was that great guitar hook in The Face of Melinda. The Moor then caught my attention next...excellent track, great hook on the acoustics, upbeat...so far this cd most definitely kicks ass.

are we talking about the 4 minutees into faces of melinda bit? i love that bit :D