Stoner Rock for the Summer -- any recommendations?

Yeah, holy fuck Jalamanta is fantastic. I wish the guitar was a bit more up front in the mix, but other than that I don't have any gripes.

I just want to get into my car, smoke a cigar and have a nice head bob going down the road. I think that would be perfect for this album.

I'm lookin for some awesome stoner rock. a lot of the stuff in this thread sounds like stoner DOOM. Give me some stuff.

you'll get a few when its my week for recos!

well ok some of them are kinda slugdy, but as of now there is at least one that's fully ROCK

Them Crooked Vultures ripped off my old band. We wrote a song. Gave a demo to an associate of Dave Grohl's. Two years later something quite similar to it showed up on their album. Oh well. Wait, I think I told this entire tale in the Music Gear Thread at some point. Whatever, that album was fun for about 6 months until it got old. I still miss that band of mine though, ha!

I haven't discovered anything new from this realm in a very long time. I think I dove in pretty hard for a brief window, and collected more rad shit than possibly imaginable, so I stopped there. And am happy. Colour Haze, Kyuss, Slo Burn, Biblical Proof of UFOs, Dozer, House of Aquarius, Acid King, Ufomammut, Electric Wizard, Sleep, and some others I'm sure.

Hey wait, Ellestin and refraction talked about a rad stoner band a few months ago that blew my asshole out, but now I don't remember what they were called. They did some thing on a beach and it was awesome.

EDIT: And yes, Brant Bjork's stuff fuckin' rules. I only have two of his albums, really need more.