Strangest/Scariest Thing Ever Happened Too You

1. Calm down.
2. I'm glad to see you washed your face. (The halloween vampire look was fucking bad)
3. I don't care about threads about me dying... they were many and they all had a lot pages. They had a good run.
4. The pic was just a smartass way of getting a rise out of you, so I guess it worked :D
5. If those pics you just posted are supposed to show me that you're not ugly or something then... ionna :erk:.
6. Calm down.
7. Get better insults.
8. I didn't 'talk smack' about your dead grandma... I merely corrected your foolish, foolish mistake (eventhough it made me LOL) and you took offense to it.

actually,I think she's beautiful:p

I get it from my teachers, who do nothing but make fun of the drummer :p.
THey have to learn piano to be able to do the theory and scales, and usually do terribly :p.

"Drummer have the hardest time with theory, mainly because they arn't used to using real instruments."
Good times!

You know, I would kick you for that, but as it turns out, I'm struggling horribly in my guitar class with theory at the moment...:erk::lol:

And because I admitted that and made fun of myself, you better be nice to me:p

P.S. I think Heartless is a very funny person, but seeing as we're all entitled to our own opinion perhaps ignoring him if he offends you would be a smart thing to do?:lol:

I remember in preschool, I got sent to time out for attacking my brother, and throwing my socks at the teacher. It was kinda funny, then she called my mom to take me home.

that shit was scary back then

nah not to me

to me beautiful implies having a good person inside as well, and since i clearly don't know her, it's impossible for me to judge. so she's merely pretty to me.

Söy;6201736 said:
nah not to me

to me beautiful implies having a good person inside as well, and since i clearly don't know her, it's impossible for me to judge. so she's merely pretty to me.

fair enough

You know, I would kick you for that, but as it turns out, I'm struggling horribly in my guitar class with theory at the moment...:erk::lol:

And because I admitted that and made fun of myself, you better be nice to me:p

The singers did it too :lol:.
"I'm a singer! I don't play piano! Its like training 4 years to work at a dirty bar your whole life!"

one time i...

asked a girl out and and she said yes and i was like fuck what the hell do i do now?

:p