Strangest/Scariest Thing Ever Happened Too You

Söy;6201786 said:
one time i...

asked a girl out and and she said yes and i was like fuck what the hell do i do now?

:p

69d2d25b93741343f36fcf1b1661167c.gif

I was in town and this guy was like havin a fit of some sort on the ground so i went to help and he got up punched me in the face and stole my stuff so I chased him down (he was a pretty damn slow runner :lol:) and rubgy tackled him

^That's so true...

It reminds me of this one time my friend Dale and I were coming back from a small party at my other friend Matt's house and it was like 3am-ish and we came across this totally wasted kid sitting up against one of those eletricity greenboxes (or whatever they are). I recognized him from the party earlier, he was drinking Wiser's and giving out shots... but anyways he was just out of it. He looked like he was about to pass out in the street so we went over to ask him if he needed help and as soon as we go near him and ask he like flips out. Swearing and shit. He started trying to pick a fight with Dale, who is a fucking psycho :lol: He's one of those people who fights A LOT, a fucking born brawler.

Anyways, so Dale is ready to destroy this kid but I'm like in the middle so I convince Dale not to punch him out and get him walking away to calm down and the next thing I know the fucking drunk like starts swearing at me so I'm like "Listen, just go home and fucking sleep it off man". As soon as I say that he comes at me and sucker punched me in the forehead. I was fucking stunned and like, without thinking I went at him and took him to the ground. I wrestled my way on top of him after tussling on the ground a bit (Dale was trying to get us apart but I told him to stay out of it) and then I just fucking layed it into him. I don't like hitting drunks but I was kinda buzzed myself and after I tried to be nice, saved his ass from my friend and then he goes and attacks me, I just lost it. So yeh, I pummeled the fuck out of his face, got off him and left him there on the street. He was moaning and shit but we just took off. He joked that guy prolly died... and we had a good laugh.

My friend Dale still calls me Killer to this day and laughs about the incident.

^That's so true...

It reminds me of this one time my friend Dale and I were coming back from a small gay orgy at my other friend Matt's house and it was like 3am-ish and we came across this totally wasted kid sitting up against one of those eletricity greenboxes (or whatever they are). I recognized him from the gay orgy earlier, he was drinking Wiser's and giving out shots... but anyways he was just out of it. He looked like he was about to pass out in the street so we went over to ask him if he needed some more gay sex and as soon as we go near him and ask he like gays out. blowing us and shit. He started trying to buttfuck Dale, who is a fucking gheyz0rz :lol: He's one of those people who has ghey buttsecks A LOT, a fucking born gheyz0r.

Anyways, so Dale is ready to get ghey buttsecks from this kid but I wanted have ghey sex in the middle so I convince Dale not to have ghey sex with him and get him to have ghey sex with me to calm down and the next thing I know the fucking drunk like starts having ghey secks with me so I'm like "Listen, just go deepr and fucking sleep with me". As soon as I say that he comes at me and blows me. I was fucking stunned and like, without thinking I went at him and took him to the ground and buttraped him. I wrestled my way on top of him after buttsecking on the ground a bit (Dale was trying to get in on teh gheyz0r action but I told him to stay out of it) and then I just fucking layed it deep into him. I don't like fucking drunks but I was kinda buzzed myself and after I tried to be nice, saved his virgin ass from my friend and then he goes and has ghey buttsecks with me, I just lost loved it. So yeh, I stretched the fuck out of his asshole, got off in him and left him there on the street. He was moaning and shit from teh ghey pleasures, but we just took off. He joked that guy prolly died from a stretched anus... and we had a good laugh.

My friend Dale still calls me Tiger to this day and laughs about the ghey incident.
:lol:

^ hahahaha :rolleyes: I love how you wasted yer time doing this great failure :D

And well, I'm sure that's the story as you interpreted it in your gay mind :p but the original is much better... but Imsut admit it's not as good as:

"I'm 16 years old and I went to the liquor store to buy smokes (wtf?) and then when I was leaving in this alley a black guy starting talking shit to me and then punched me and I fell to the ground and kicked him, then I got up and stomped his head. I think I killed him. His head was like a deflated basketball. It's scary man, knowing that you killed someone."

That's the story you told me pretty much word for word. :lol: SAD!

(POSTJUMP)