Strangest/Scariest Thing Ever Happened Too You

Freaky old men who hit on young girls are pretty scary!

Like this one time, I was at work pushing a file into a shelf and I look down and theres an old man smiling at me weirdly. And I guess the fact that I was using "force" to push the file into the shelf, it looked like I was uhh...having fun or something. So the guys like "Is it in yet:p" And I was like ....:( *runs in into back room*

And shit Joe, I'd hate to get on your bad side!:lol::p

When I first started at Music World I was only one of two guys that worked there, and the store is in the City Ghetto Mall, crepy people to the max. Being a white male I just loled.

They're always tough guys around their friends, that's why I always wait to catch the person alone. Then they are a TOTALLY different person, they are not so tough then. I have a story but I'm too lazy to type it.

People who drive in their cars and yell "fags"...and if you yell anything back they go "WHAT HE JUST SAY!?!?!!"...then they stop the car, turn up the G-Unit, and 4 guys pile out of the car to Hassel you.

Lucky for me, I havn't been in a fight since I was 13. :D.

People who drive in their cars and yell "fags"...and if you yell anything back they go "WHAT HE JUST SAY!?!?!!"...then they stop the car, turn up the G-Unit, and 4 guys pile out of the car to Hassel you.

Lucky for me, I havn't been in a fight since I was 13. :D.

:lol: I hate it when people do that. It happened to me once in grade 9... these gr12's called us some shit and we swore back and they stopped and piled out... and we ran to a random house and pounded on the door and this badass karate guy came out :lol: It was awesome. They took off though before anythign went down, and we were left with karate man who was kinda creepy after... I think he was a pedo.

:lol: I hate it when people do that. It happened to me once in grade 9... these gr12's called us some shit and we swore back and they stopped and piled out... and we ran to a random house and pounded on the door and this badass karate guy came out :lol: It was awesome. They took off though before anythign went down, and we were left with karate man who was kinda creepy after... I think he was a pedo.

You've been to Chuck Norris's house? :lol:

A story my friend told me when he transferd into my school in grade 11. (has to do with Karate guy)

There was this one Asian kid that was super quiet and no one ever noticed at my freind's old school. One day this guy decided to be a douche and felt like fighting someone, so he decided to pick on the one Asian guy, but the kid wuold just walk away and ignore him. Then the Bastard guy took a swing at the Asian kid, and he caught his fist, then round house kicked him to the face once and it was over.

Then after that everyone thought he was cool.

A story my friend told me when he transferd into my school in grade 11. (has to do with Karate guy)

There was this one Asian kid that was super quiet and no one ever noticed at my freind's old school. One day this guy decided to be a douche and felt like fighting someone, so he decided to pick on the one Asian guy, but the kid wuold just walk away and ignore him. Then the Bastard guy took a swing at the Asian kid, and he caught his fist, then round house kicked him to the face once and it was over.

Then after that everyone thought he was cool.

LOL!! I've had this happen to me!! I was in grade 2 and this kid William, he was so quiet and I was a bully back then... and yeh he would always walk away and ignore the things I teased him about. Then one day I shoved him and he like grabbed me and fucking judo chucked me over one of those playtables on the playground, it was fucking so unexpected.

i did something similiar back in HS

i took java programming (yeah go ahead laugh it was just an excuse to play Quake 2 in school nothing else) and one day we were getting new PCs for the school's labs, so a bunch of us volunteered to move them around...

well this kid (he's pretty cool actually) decided to be a douche and came running down the hall, jumped on my back, and put his arms around my throat. so i immediately shifted my weight, bent over, and tossed him down the hall a good 10 feet; he stopped in front of a bio class that had it's door open and the kids and teacher all had a huge "WTF?" look on their faces... :lol:

Söy;6208512 said:
i did something similiar back in HS... well this kid (he's pretty cool actually) decided to be a douche and came running down the hall, jumped on my back, and put his arms around my throat. so i immediately shifted my weight, bent over, and tossed him down the hall a good 10 feet; he stopped in front of a bio class that had it's door open and the kids and teacher all had a huge "WTF?" look on their faces... :lol:

The consequences of surprise buttsecks.

There was a kid in my Advisor Morning class in grade 8 (he was grade 6)
Advisor class is the crap you go to in the morning before your regular classes.

Anywhoo. this kid had a thum, and 2 lobster figners per hand, and 2 metal fake legs. I didn't pick on him, because that would be rediculously low, but he was super annoying and a douche. One day my friend just kicked a random soccer ball as he walked by it, and the Lobster kid was like "OMGWTF DONT KICK MY BALL OMG!!!!" and he kicked my freind with his metal leg. So my friend pushed him down and he couldn't get back up.

There was a kid in my Advisor Morning class in grade 8 (he was grade 6)
Advisor class is the crap you go to in the morning before your regular classes.

Anywhoo. this kid had a thum, and 2 lobster figners per hand, and 2 metal fake legs. I didn't pick on him, because that would be rediculously low, but he was super annoying and a douche. One day my friend just kicked a random soccer ball as he walked by it, and the Lobster kid was like "OMGWTF DONT KICK MY BALL OMG!!!!" and he kicked my freind with his metal leg. So my friend pushed him down and he couldn't get back up.

:lol:!

That was awesome lol disabled children are usually the most violent, i would be too if i had 2 fingers on each hand like a king crab. Metal legs would be sick, id strap a pistol on to my right leg like robo cop and clank around town.

That was awesome lol disabled children are usually the most violent, i would be too if i had 2 fingers on each hand like a king crab. Metal legs would be sick, id strap a pistol on to my right leg like robo cop and clank around town.

LOL! 1000 internets my good sir for a robocop reference!

Last I heard of him I was working on a project in Communications over lunch, and him and some other kids were on the computers playing Doom2 on a network.

Hes pretty good at it too.

there was this fat ass chick in 6th grade and my friends and i would fuck around with her. one day i was extra mean and i kicked a basketball at her, it hit her square in the back of the head. her whole body just jolted, i could picture it in slow motion, all the fat vibrating, i swear it was like a 7.2 earthquake. best day of my life

there was this fat ass chick in 6th grade and my friends and i would fuck around with her. one day i was extra mean and i kicked a basketball at her, it hit her square in the back of the head. her whole body just jolted, i could picture it in slow motion, all the fat vibrating, i swear it was like a 7.2 earthquake. best day of my life

Gay story, and probably a lie, or you're leaving out the part where she kicked your ass!