Strangest/Scariest Thing Ever Happened Too You

Every lunch break at school my friend would pick on these group orf 7th graders. One day at lunch 30 of them showed up and started throwing juice boxes and jumping on us.

my friend Robby is 6'5 and he has these crazy lookin opaque red contacts. one day we saw a bunch of like 5 year olds playing outside. he runs up and screams "I am Satan, Worship me!" they freak out and start screaming. i lmao!

one time i was so angry that suddenly i started feeling all powerful and then my hair turned golden yellow and my eyes turned green. i had this aura with steadily dancing waves of yellow flame.

damn it was great.

was it something like this?

goku_all_forms.jpg

STRANGEST thing is happening right now: I work at a shelter for homeless people and we have this (homeless) client who's probably the most good looking guy I have EVER seen in my life. He's breath taking... like, he could be a movie star. And he's one of the few clients in there that are not crazy. And he's young.

And it's just awkward, because I play cards with him all the time and I'm afraid my bosses are going to think I am flirting with him or something. Damnit. We shouldn't allow good looking people in there.

I was 14-15 year old and i had some cool handmade bow and some wooden selfmade arrows, we start to play with my friend. Ok i got some piece of paper and we painted some fuckin rabbit or somethink on it as target, ofc i went hide behind some obstacle i kep that target top of my head so my friend can shoot it.

Only the paper showed to him, well i were on my kneel down there an shout to him ARE U SHOOTING and he say ye yeah wait....... I waited like Fuckin 6 -7 min and nothing happened i was WTF**** yell again FUCKIN GAY SHOOT NOW he shout ok wait im aiming or something.I dit wait 1 more min!

Bullshit later i heard that he talked some chick so i fuckin throwed that target on ground and lift my head up and ques what:) Same time i looked at him i got really nice shot between my eyes and that is fuckin truth..

So much blood everywhere i really belived im gonna die,we went inside called an ambulance then we went to a hospital got few stich.

REAPER was near: Doctor sayed!

PS:My English really sux ignore it:DD

Strangest + scariest: Friday I've been called emo by a 14-year-old that goes to my (catholic, which could explain it) school...

i almost cried... but that would have proven his point :p

note: i was wearing a poisonblack-T

I was 14-15 year old and i had some cool handmade bow and some wooden selfmade arrows, we start to play with my friend. Ok i got some piece of paper and we painted some fuckin rabbit or somethink on it as target, ofc i went hide behind some obstacle i kep that target top of my head so my friend can shoot it.

Only the paper showed to him, well i were on my kneel down there an shout to him ARE U SHOOTING and he say ye yeah wait....... I waited like Fuckin 6 -7 min and nothing happened i was WTF**** yell again FUCKIN GAY SHOOT NOW he shout ok wait im aiming or something.I dit wait 1 more min!

Bullshit later i heard that he talked some chick so i fuckin throwed that target on ground and lift my head up and ques what:) Same time i looked at him i got really nice shot between my eyes and that is fuckin truth..

So much blood everywhere i really belived im gonna die,we went inside called an ambulance then we went to a hospital got few stich.

Fascinating. yet hard to decipher

That is called natural selection my friend. The fuck made you think letting some douche shoot a target on your head with a bow and arrow was a good idea? :lol: Jesus.
Strangest + scariest: Friday I've been called emo by a 14-year-old that goes to my (catholic, which could explain it) school...

i almost cried... but that would have proven his point :p

note: i was wearing a poisonblack-T
Awww... cheer up emokid <3 :p Who cares what he says, hes 14 :D