Stratovarius - Elysium

Our magic never dies guys.... believe in yourselves

We're the kings of eternity and we don't need friends... we don't believe in friends forever. We've got wings of forever and we can fly anywhere we want.

Hahaha!

Unfortunately I don't think my village will become a hamlet, with the rate of people moving south from Chicago to here :lol:

Back on-topic, I think Elysium is absolutely glorious. Each song is a winner, I love this progressive edge they've taken for some songs. I can't wait for my copy to arrive so I can check out the art and real lyrics. I think I can hear that Kotipelto's voice is getting a little tired at parts, namely in the title track, but he still has power and his soft singing (like on Move the Mountain) is as beautiful as it's ever been. Reminds me of James LaBrie... though my favorite singers are getting older, and they may not have as much 'oomph' in their voice as when they were younger, they sure can croon a love song!

Man that Strativarias band really rocks....my ears have never had so much fun for a long time. And with that new album coming/came out it's even more brilliant.