Stratovarius 'Polaris'

I'll agree the intro did sound like United Alliance by PM a bit but it's still very much Stratovarius. I like both bands so a combination of the two doesn't matter to me

Listening for the first time now. I'm about halfway through, but so far it's been absolutely solid. I didn't know what to expect from a Strato album without Tolkki, but so far this album's sounded better than their past several albums put together.

I'm jealous of you! I may be seeing them in Chicago this September but it's still up in the air... I'm dying to see these guys though, I lost my mind last year when they said they split up for good because I thought I'd never see them!

Yea, each time I listen to it, I like it more and more. Forever Is Today has the perfect sound that Stratovarius is known for, that chorus is so damn good.

the drumming is great , im loving this album very much, Timo is spot on as well !!!

lots of double kick - cant beat that !!! :headbang: Jorg is on fire on this album

Forever is Today - the catchiest song for sure man that chorus kicks serious butt :worship:

i saw these guys on friday at the wulfrun in wolverhampton. they were awesome! new guiatrist although looked a little nervy is a fantasic player. if you get the chance to see them . . . GO! firewind are were a great support aswell. Top Gig!

4463_89452206441_639056441_2351886_4640085_n.jpg

n502176803_2633332_3118952.jpg

Going to go to the show tonight in Dublin, can't wait :)

One of my friends has the new album on his ipod, and listening to it yesterday, a lot of us in the band felt it was the best Strato album... ever! I still can't claim this to be true, as I haven't listening properly yet.. but definitely it's the best since Infinite.

Fairylands new album is, imo, the best this year :)