Street Team... Post your Pics here.....Posters and Stickers.....

Unloaded stickers @ Fye, Hot Topic, The Shed (Monroe st. Rules), and Allied Record Exchange (East side and soon to West). Flyers put up @ all the above accept Fye had to check with corporate so...:yell: my shout out to everybody.

I only have a few stickers left. I passed out alot at the Sub Zero video shoot on Saturday night. People are really diggin on the new Judge Dredd picture.

ThraxDude said:
Sanctuary has been taking care of that. They have supported the US team 100% for this.
The only cost to us street teamers has been the time it takes to give these promo items to our local CD stores/skate parks/ etc...

do you think the brazilian team could get some of that?

Ok I went to LA cause the kids were off for 2 weeks and i went to Ameoba in Hollywood and pt up Posters and Stickers and went to Dark Horse Comic on the City Walk at Universal Studio's and dropped off Stickers. What a better place to give out Stickers then Universal Studio's and Knotts Berry Farm to give out stickers... Anyone wearing a METAL shirt got one!!!!!!!

DSCF3862.jpg

Frankie1.jpg

DSCF3876.jpg

DSCF3863.jpg

DSCF3860.jpg

thraxx - did you put any stickers on the rides. There you were at Knott's while I was working my ass off in Irvine. :loco:

Glad you guys had a good time.

The rest of my GO2E and No Hit Wonder Stickers are gone. People were happy to get them and dumped some on windshields too last night. Still got some posters.

On Saturday at Tower there was a good mix of Joey and John CD's available.