STREETS Clarification

010-funny-animal-gifs-dog-slap.gif

:lol:
I actually think we did a pretty good version of BELIEVE.
i was always happy with it.

As long as he doesn't play "When the Crowds are gone" I'm happy.

What, why????????

I think if he ended with Believe, and went into When the Crowds Are Gone, and did Alone You Breathe as the finale, it would be perfect....

couldn't think of anything more fitting in their catalog to follow Believe with.

What, why????????

I think if he ended with Believe, and went into When the Crowds Are Gone, and did Alone You Breathe as the finale, it would be perfect....

couldn't think of anything more fitting in their catalog to follow Believe with.

Because Glenn is on record as saying that is the last song he wants played at the final ProgPower.

Clearly you're not one of us.

PS. I wonder if you're still hiding from me at Center Stage. :lol:

Hahaha, I think it would take more than a one day appearance to be "one of you"

Sorry, didn't know about Believe being the requested finale.
Others were piping in with Gutter Ballet, etc....

Just saying that Believe / Alone You Breath / Crowds has always kind of been the Criss Oliva tribute trilogy, so to speak.....

Hahaha, I think it would take more than a one day appearance to be "one of you"

Sorry, didn't know about Believe being the requested finale.
Others were piping in with Gutter Ballet, etc....

Just saying that Believe / Alone You Breath / Crowds has always kind of been the Criss Oliva tribute trilogy, so to speak.....

Dude, are you that busy reading the forum conversations you imagine in your own damn head?

The last song will be "When the Crowds are Gone." NOT Believe.

READ. THE. POSTS. BEFORE. YOU. REPLY. JASON. :lol::lol:

I saw Bamafan's post.....

Don't see Glen benig "on record" as saying that, is what I meant.........

There was an interview a few years back where Glen was asked what song he'd like to be the final song for the final Progpower. That was it. Maybe you were on one of your vacations from the board at that time.

Yes, as stated above, only saw Bamaman's post......
Why would I take that as fact.
I don't know the guy!
He could be a maniac!!!!! :lol:

True, I could be a maniac...:loco:

However, in this case I'm not. There was a collective gulp when JOP popped up as the closing act for PP XV. I'm hoping it is a case of Glenn hedging his bets in case this doesn't sell out, but we won't know until next year.

Regardless, Glenn and Jen have created a wonderful experience that really is a hidden national treasure. If next year is the last one, I don't expect to see many dry eyes.

There was an interview a few years back where Glen was asked what song he'd like to be the final song for the final Progpower. That was it. Maybe you were on one of your vacations from the board at that time.

See, thank you for the explanation.

Even if I saw it, it's not something I would have remembered years later.

See, thank you for the explanation.

Even if I saw it, it's not something I would have remembered years later.

This is one of those bone chilling revelations that once it has been put out there it is never forgotten.... Just saying.

This is one of those bone chilling revelations that once it has been put out there it is never forgotten.... Just saying.

damn straight...first thing I thought of when I saw Oliva's name on the screen...my heart dropped :cry:

One of my favorite things about the Chicago gang being on the ProgPower forum (esp. Jason and Bob), is that they're not "one of us". However, yeah, the When the Crowds Are Gone thing is a part of the canon that I thought most people knew at this point.

On topic: I know that because of politics and stuff it's JOP and not Savatage playing....but, will it only be Savatage material played at their performance?