Stricter Immigration laws = Viva La Mejico?

Yeah that's the first time I've heard Juden. Wikipedia just redirects me to their entry for Jew.

Oh shut up, bignose.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I was simply so amazed somebody else already didn't say it that I had to. Ah the powers of a hot chick on the internet. You have no idea how fast you would have been called on that otherwise. :p

Edit: Waits to be slapped by Care Crew members.

oooooooo calling me a jew...
such insult.

wait a minute... *looks at herself naked*
OMG! I AM ONE!!!!111!!!!!1111

Beaners is definitely the best racial slur in the world. Beaners aka those who bean. Awesome.

i am still trying to figure out why she has to be naked to check for jew traits? :loco:

It seems to me if we have to take care of the population of Mexico (not to mention a fuck load of immigrants from Guatamala, El Salvador, etc entering into our country illegally) we might as well annex Mexico in order to have the added land and resources. Obviously it's not that they hate the geography, it's merely the government. So, we cut twelve new states out of Mexico, add the resources of oil and various other products our corporations make there anyway to our GDP, add the taxes of the entire population and make a whole lot safer to drive down to Cabo San Lucas.

Why not just have Mexico Annex Southern California? Throw the problem right back at em I say. :loco:

But seriously, taking over Mexico would never happen. They have their own independent government. And even if that was a plausible alternative, who would want to fucking deal with all of their problems? They got more on their plate than just a high unemployment rate. :(

I'm still questioning why the fuck this government is talking about making Puerto Rico a state?!?! :ill:

I've also offered a suggestion along the lines of implanting chips into illegal immigrants and then running a series of generators under the border so that trying to cross shocks them (like those invisible fences and dog collars). Obviously they'd have to cross the once so we could implant them with the chips, but this way they'd be much less inclined to cross after being deported the once.

Necromunchkin said:
It seems to me if we have to take care of the population of Mexico (not to mention a fuck load of immigrants from Guatamala, El Salvador, etc entering into our country illegally) we might as well annex Mexico in order to have the added land and resources. Obviously it's not that they hate the geography, it's merely the government. So, we cut twelve new states out of Mexico, add the resources of oil and various other products our corporations make there anyway to our GDP, add the taxes of the entire population and make a whole lot safer to drive down to Cabo San Lucas.

that's an awesome idea

Whoa, there's like, a shitload of cops and protestors a block from my apartment at the local high school. They were holding up signs saying "honk for your support" and I almost did, but then decided nah, I don't think I really do. I'm like 51/49 on the issue, with a 2% floating margin of error.

All I know for certain is that Smexican food rules, and their governmental situation blows.

Shatner stealing Mexico touchers!

dude ... if the Mexican's leave CA ... that shit will be barren like Umea ... the whole fucking economy will collapse

Yeah I know that. Which is why around half of me supports them. I mean, I do work for a construction company in North Mexico, I know the drill. :loco: