Stupid cats

At my old house there were 2 cats that loved to walk all over my car hood and put paw prints all over it. Luckily I moved and now there's only one cat I see occasionally in this new hood I live in. I don't understand why people get a cat and then it just lives outside wreaking havoc like a chupacabra.

I own 2 cats and don't let them roam. Actually I'm of the opinion that if you do your an asshole (well... unless it's a farm cat or some shit like that out in the boonies). My neighbor has a cat that is constantly roaming and it's a fucking asshole. Seriously just get rid of the thing if you don't want to hang out with it.

Seriously cats are retarded, my idiot fat bastard cat would probable HURR DURR and get hit by a car.

It's hilarious to think about now but the trauma of it has stayed with my wife's cat. When she was a kitten she decided to BOOK outside at around 9pm when it was dark and she bolted right into the chain link fence in the back yard and bounced off of it, she did this twice before we could snatch her and bring her back in. Needless to say, she hasn't had much interest in going back outside. :lol:

At my old house there were 2 cats that loved to walk all over my car hood and put paw prints all over it. Luckily I moved and now there's only one cat I see occasionally in this new hood I live in. I don't understand why people get a cat and then it just lives outside wreaking havoc like a chupacabra.
Yes, I had scratches all over the bonnet of my brand new car, cause stupid cat decided to jump on it several times. Shit all over the place is one thing but this is damaging other peoples property.

I have a cat at home, no way i'd ever make her stay indoors, it'd be like polar bears in the zoo.

The whole area is completely swamped in farm cats and strays, never had any problem with them making a mess. Never noticed any, except for the occasional bit of dead rabbit lying around and that's mainly our cat as she's trying to share it with us haha

Cats are the best. They are cozy and take care of themselfs.

Not like nasty dogs, eat each others poo, then lick you and drools all over the place. Can't stand them. CATS FTW!!!

1) Make the cat come to you
2) Fasten a note to it, if it's wearing a collar, with a note saying something like "keep the cat inside, he's eating my rat poison"

this is a fucking awesome idea.

Also, am i the only one that laughed my ass off at "lions piss"??
holy shit can you imagine that being a job. haha

Haven't ever owned a cat or a pet for that matter but I want to get one when I move out of my flat and into a house with a garden! Not keen on dogs, gf's parents have one and it always smells.

I heard on the radio the other day that putting ground pepper around the perimeter of your property apparently stops your unwanted intruders! worth a go as its a very cheap experiment!