Stupid Metal Triva....

god_king said:
Well Johnny D good luck with your band or your music career.

Like I said this UM ( all ) forum is rubbish. apart from Ayeka and sixxswine most people seems like an idiot.
Well, stick around & you'l see there some pretty cool people on this board...
I must admit for the most part most rock fans in general are idiots. How else would you explain, the KISS fans?! I was one too until I opened my freakin' eyes! I think there are a lot of people that are very passionate about their hobbies. Music happens to be mine & I think I am a little "nutty" when it comes to that, but then again aren't we all?! God King start a thread on a particular band you dig, you'll see what happens...

Well, I gotta admit I feel a little out of step here from time to time. (such is my life) Only because I cut my teeth on bands growing up which remain my favorites and I just don't follow the underground seen as closely as a lot of you. KISS, Van Halen, OZZY, Motley, Metallica. These are the five bands I live for and everything else is icing on the cake. I love ALL music. Even bluegrass. Even some rap. Hell, I even like that damn Outkast video with the homies all in green and singing some happy shit! But my metal roots all tie to the 5 bands above. Why do I keep coming back to post/read here? The people!!!!
I truly think that Sixxswine, Johnny D, Deconstruction, and all of you guys and gals are a great bunch with a lot to say! You don't bash me for liking KISS and I don't dis underground bands like "Marshall Law" who I could give 2 small craps about. My point is that even though I don't like a lot of death metal and stuff like that, there are some great bands I have discovered that I DO love like King Diamond/Mercyful Fate and Arch Enemy, as well as Lamb Of God and now even Morbid Angel. You guys have openened my eyes to music that I before called "Cookie Monster Metal" because of all the vocalists.....But hey, at the same time, you guys could all DECIMATE me for proclaiming my love for TOTO. hehe I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's the PEOPLE and their open minds that I think make this board great!!!! Not the morons who bash everyone else's opinions.

I like to read all the posts as much as to leave them for others to read. It's fun!! Besides, I can't seem to find a good MOTLEY CRUE forum or chat room anywhere!

Stormtroopin'!
Ted

Geez! I don't check this board for one day and see what happens?!

Anyway, this is my favorite board on Ultimate Metal because the people know what they're talking about. Just because no one is talking about a particular subject doesn't mean that the topic has been snubbed. Start a thread, man! I rarely come up with a good topic, anyhow. That's Swine's job!

Psychonaut said:
Geez! I don't check this board for one day and see what happens?!

Anyway, this is my favorite board on Ultimate Metal because the people know what they're talking about. Just because no one is talking about a particular subject doesn't mean that the topic has been snubbed. Start a thread, man! I rarely come up with a good topic, anyhow. That's Swine's job!
PLEASE, PLEASE PEOPLE... COME UP WITH SOME TOPICS!
I CAN'T STAND READING MY OWN STUFF... IT'S KIND OF LIKE HAVING A CONVERSATION BY YOURSELF... NOT VERY SATISFYING...

sixxswine said:
PLEASE, PLEASE PEOPLE... COME UP WITH SOME TOPICS!
I CAN'T STAND READING MY OWN STUFF... IT'S KIND OF LIKE HAVING A CONVERSATION BY YOURSELF... NOT VERY SATISFYING...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Murai what is up...

Sepultura rules....

Indeed... Do I have Schizophrenia?

Yes I do. Track 5 is a great instrumental.

Yo Murai how are the girls going...

They find my appearance to be too menacing..

That's why we're still a virgin

True.. Let's cheer ourselves up with a drink or two..

MURAI said:
Yo Murai how are the girls going...

They find my appearance to be too menacing..

That's why we're still a virgin

True.. Let's cheer ourselves up with a drink or two..
Yo Murai, can you put a sack over your dome? The girls keep lookin' at your grill & are gettin' hungry for pizza! And quit drinking that Kool Aid, it will rot your tooth! You silly Bastid!