Stupid Metal Triva....

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Here's a couple questions see if some of you guys know the answers...
Who played bass on Grim Reaper's track Rock You To Hell?
Who Played bass IN the VIDEO for the track?
What was this track featured on?
There were several special appearances in the music video,
who were they?
I'm not a fan of the Reaper, but I am king of stupid facts & thought I'd see if I could stump you guys....
Didn't Grimmet look like some fat ugly chick?!
Looked kind of like Roseanne Arnold....
Yuk.

sixxswine said:
Here's a couple questions see if some of you guys know the answers...
Who played bass on Grim Reaper's track Rock You To Hell?
Who Played bass IN the VIDEO for the track?
What was this track featured on?
There were several special appearances in the music video,
who were they?
I'm not a fan of the Reaper, but I am king of stupid facts & thought I'd see if I could stump you guys....
Didn't Grimmet look like some fat ugly chick?!
Looked kind of like Roseanne Arnold....
Yuk.

lol I dont know a damn thing about Reaper But I did see a vid once and yes he does look kinda like Roseanna :p

Wrath Of The Reaper:

Hello boyos, you are good at fishing sickswine.
I am a fan of the Grim Reaper but I have not seen this video. Of course I discovoured Grim Reaper from "Beavis & Butthead" like most people.

"Rock You To Hell" was their most commercial offering so video for that must have been awfull.

Yes Steve Grimmett is not a oil painting, he is fat and ugly very good comparison with Roseanne. However he is one of my highly rated and favorite singer.

Now he is with reformed Lionsheart band. I don't like current Lionsheart at all. Ballad stuff is nice.

I personally knows Bob Daisley so please don't bad mouth him. He knew me since I was a born baby 24 years ago ( the year of NWOBHM ) when he was in Ozzy Osbourne band.

god_king said:
Wrath Of The Reaper:

Hello boyos, you are good at fishing sickswine.
I am a fan of the Grim Reaper but I have not seen this video. Of course I discovoured Grim Reaper from "Beavis & Butthead" like most people.

"Rock You To Hell" was their most commercial offering so video for that must have been awfull.

Yes Steve Grimmett is not a oil painting, he is fat and ugly very good comparison with Roseanne. However he is one of my highly rated and favorite singer.

Now he is with reformed Lionsheart band. I don't like current Lionsheart at all. Ballad stuff is nice.

I personally knows Bob Daisley so please don't bad mouth him. He knew me since I was a born baby 24 years ago ( the year of NWOBHM ) when he was in Ozzy Osbourne band.
Wow. What a small world this is? Bob Daisley is my uncle! He's known me since birth too. Wow. He's a bitter man & I'm glad Sharon scrapped all of his tracks off the Ozzy discs.

Psychonaut said:
Did David Wanklin play it on the album? As for the rest, you got me stumped hard...
I believe you are correct he played on some of the tracks, but I believe Nick played on the bulk of the tracks on there, the guy playing bass in the video is their producer Max Norman, there's cameos by E-Z-O & Joey Belladonna...

sixxswine said:
Here's another question...

What brand of paint did Eddie Van Halen use on his famous Frankenstein guitar?! Bonus: What's the "color" It's not white or black... It's the other color, but it's got a specific name...

Ummmmm stumped again Ask a Motley question and I might have a chance :)

I don't believe you sickswine. You must be making that story up - about that you know Bob.

I don't really know him he's just my mother's old friend. I do e-mail him though.

Bob Daisley is an Aussie bass guitarist and was in Chickenshack, Widdowmaker, Rainbow, Ozzy Osbourne, Uriah Heep, Gary Moore, Black Sabbath, Yngwie Malmsteen, Mothers Army etc many of session works.

I'm not a fan of Netherlands - Groningen born EVH. I don't like his music at all. Too American hard rock sounding for my liking. He went gay pop with all that key board. Also I don't like that singer after Dave Lee Roth. Dave Lee Roth I'd give him a credit for being a good athletic and enthusiastic performer.

god_king said:
I don't believe you sickswine. You must be making that story up - about that you know Bob.

I don't really know him he's just my mother's old friend. I do e-mail him though.
Like I said not only do I know him, he's my uncle!
I email him too. He owes me some money. I was supposed to get some dough from him from his back royalties & he stiffed me! I got his email & he won't reply back... Listen, I could really careless what you like or dislike. In fact, it appears you dislike just about everything... Why are you even here?

God King,

I will look over your group tonight. I am sure there's something on there that I will find to my liking... I dislike a shit load of things too. It's obvious that you like what you like. I just don't see the need in having someone slam what others are into. What's the point? This is my quiz show.... That was funny. As was, the "sickswine" comment... Consider this a truce. If you have a take on things, post it...