Stupid People Ruin Everything

I'd hate that happening to me if I paid good money to see the film. Most managers/people don't have enough guts to take control of situations and do what their supposed to.

I liked Donnie Darko. Maybe as that Jake guy was hot. Especially dressed in that school uniform... carrying a axe... shooting that gun. And that part where he has his hands down his pants. *drool* Mmmm.... I'd love to touch him, lick him, and.... :oops:

Um. that movie was cool. Frank was cool too.

Probably my favorite movei for audience participation is Dawn of the Dead. That was so damn fun.

But I went to see Spiderman 2 and these little mexican kids were sitting right besides me with glowsticks and they giggled the entire time so finally I was like "WTG?!?! why the fuck do you have glowsticks in a movie theatre? And why do you keep giggling, are you giving each other hand jobs?!?!?"

DoD was amazing. I particularly liked the mantage scene with the lounge version of 'the sickness' and the chainsaw death of the annoying blond girl. although I was really disappointed that the even more annoying girl with the dog didn't die.

The whole part where they have lot's of fun in the mall was hilarious. And I really liked the character who was held up in the gun shop whose name I forgot. I was sad to see him die.

On our way home from the movie, my friend was actually didn't stop at a gas station (even though he really needed gas) because "they're might be zombies there." He quickly realized how stupid that was and stopped, though.

Thats awesome. i think the guy on the gun shop was named Andy. I would love to be able to snipe at zombies like that for fun.

lizard said:
mousewings, you are making me laugh, outloud. my cubemates already think I'm unusual, tho, so its totally okay.:)
Why did you laugh? I was serious about the previous, as that Jake guy's now single. I can head out to L.A. or whereever and...

:D j/k... kinda. yeah, I think Jake's hot.