Stupid topic: youre hairs

Oh, ok then. You're cute btw ;).

Here's a recent pic of my hair (posing, so what? :D):
l_8fec51b29903585ec120853344e699da.jpg

^Thank you... too kind. :)

And about your "posing hair pic" :)p)... wow, why don't you post it in the Own Pictures in COB-OT too?You have very long and good looking hair. :)

ps: cute guitar aswell, eh! :saint: *envious again*

OMFG, this thread is so old...

┼Victim of the Night┼, u're a boy! Lol, it was funny. :p

_Nazgul_, pretty hair.

My hair, it is layered:

I_D___Sara_by_DDarkie.jpg

Ignore the mess on the room- my sister's fault- and everything else besides the hair, lol.

FOR£V£R;982840 said:
Lol the question is: how long are youre hair?
Mine are starting to reach my back :D

Okay tu viens du Québec c'est super mais s'il te plaît apprends l'anglais avant de le massacrer comme ca ici. Tout comme le français d'ailleurs, c'est important de bien l'utiliser. Et Finlande, c'est Finland en anglais et Suomi en Finnois. Finlandia c'est le nom espagnol.

And this topic is totally COBOT

Okay tu viens du Québec c'est super mais s'il te plaît apprends l'anglais avant de le massacrer comme ca ici. Tout comme le français d'ailleurs, c'est important de bien l'utiliser. Et Finlande, c'est Finland en anglais et Suomi en Finnois. Finlandia c'est le nom espagnol.

And this topic is totally COBOT

And totally 5 years old. :p

OMFG, this thread is so old...

┼Victim of the Night┼, u're a boy! Lol, it was funny. :p

_Nazgul_, pretty hair.

My hair, it is layered:

I_D___Sara_by_DDarkie.jpg

Ignore the mess on the room- my sister's fault- and everything else besides the hair, lol.

nice pic & hair ;) but I got some "cold" feeling when I saw it, maybe it's because of the colors, dunno...

My hair is reachin my back.

My fringe is below my chin, and the back of my hair is just below shoulders. And I probably wont grow it any longer because I'm a pussy :rofl:.......Actually it's because it goes all curly as spastic if I let it get longer than this.

uhhh the front is about 8-9 centimeters past my chin and the back is getting down there, I dont know how far, My hair is a lot longer then in my avatar.

bitches! all of you! i envy you :p

only a month and i'll be fucking free to let my hair grow past my ass...
but since a few years it's always been short cause of that stupid school :-/

Omfg, this is OLD!!!

There are even some jurassic statements from me in the first page...:loco:
Oh, the old days when all the colors were brighter...