STUPID

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
I had a shitload of homework to do, and it was real late and I was falling asleep. So I went looking through my fridge and found some homemade ice coffee my dad made. So I chugged down a big cup and continued to do my homework. BAD IDEA. When he made it he like loaded it down with sugar and its pure black, I finished my homework so fast and now I am completely wired. Can't get any sleep have a big test tomorrow. :cry:
Lesson: Don't drink foreign liquids you find in fridge when you have obligations six hours away. :err:

metalskater7 said:
I had a shitload of homework to do, and it was real late and I was falling asleep. So I went looking through my fridge and found some homemade ice coffee my dad made. So I chugged down a big cup and continued to do my homework. BAD IDEA. When he made it he like loaded it down with sugar and its pure black, I finished my homework so fast and now I am completely wired. Can't get any sleep have a big test tomorrow. :cry:
Lesson: Don't drink foreign liquids you find in fridge when you have obligations six hours away. :err:
Thanks for the advice :cool:

What if you didn't know it was piss, because howie mandel put it there in place of your apple juice?

but you couldn't stay angry at him for long, because Bobby's World was so cute

wow, Bobby's World was awesome!

AnvilSnake said:
...Who would put piss in the fridge?
actually my dad's friend had some kinda medical problem where he had to drink a shitload of water everyday and put his piss in a big jug in the refrigerator.

this thread also kinda reminds me of the episode of Married With Children when Anthrax came to the house and the guys in the band ate the mystery meat pack lol

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
this thread also kinda reminds me of the episode of Married With Children when Anthrax came to the house and the guys in the band ate the mystery meat pack lol

Damn, I must have missed that episode. I really miss that show. Sitcoms suck nowadays.

Test didn't go so well hahaha. Knew all my shit, just didn't have the time. Ended up rushing the essay, think it came out decent though. If I wasn't having concentration issues due to the caffeine rush I was on, prob could have aced it.