Summar Concerts

Last Night I went to GiganTour at Montreal!!! WOOO what a fucking great show!!! Dream Theater was amazing! And Megadeth was ........wooooooooooooo yeah!One of my best show Ive seen!

Man I would love to see Obituary
Anyways I saw Dredg a few weeks ago, that was nice

next up, Gadlor is coming over to my house and we're gonna see Green Carnation, Agalloch and others!

Dude, that's awesome. I imagine Agalloch is a good live show. Green Carnation doesn't play Light of Day, Day of Darkness, do they? That would be cool, but wouldn't leave much room for their normal songs, unless maybe the just play parts of it or something.

There's a small chance I'll see Dredg with Coheed and Cambria, Blood Brothers, and some other band I can't be bothered to remember the name of, but it depends on ticket price and if anyone wants to go with me. A bunch of my friends are Coheed fans, so they might go. I've seen them twice myself and they're not bad. Their new single sounds like something from Dance of Death.

I think they're playing somewhere between 20-40 minutes of Light of Day, Day of Darkness. They're preparing 'something special' for their first visit to the US, and maybe that means there's going to be a good hour long thang. :tickled: