Summer Breeze GERMANY 09....

Nah, Germany is like 2 miles from here. I could either fly from Amsterdam which is more than 250km away, would take 3,5 hours to get there at first, then say 2 hours before the flight, then ~1 hour flight, plus another hour to get out of the airport, then I'd stil have to get to the festival from wherever that airport would be.
And flying from Germany to Germany is just not worth it:lol: (Closest German airport is also 200km from here)

Nah, Germany is like 2 miles from here. I could either fly from Amsterdam which is more than 250km away, would take 3,5 hours to get there at first, then say 2 hours before the flight, then ~1 hour flight, plus another hour to get out of the airport, then I'd stil have to get to the festival from wherever that airport would be.
And flying from Germany to Germany is just not worth it:lol: (Closest German airport is also 200km from here)

:lol: Good point. You've really put some thought into this :lol: I think I have to start thinking about travel arrangements too :p

I think I'll swim there. Or hitchhike.
Ah well, going to England in exactly a month, and I still haven't thought of which places we're going to visit besides London, Birmingham and Nottingham, so that's more important right now:loco:
Sucks though, I'm going with a friend and because I've travelled a lot in the past 3 years, she thinks it's my responsibility to plan everything but I just don't have the time for it, and her plans are seriously ridiculous (HO LETS BOOK A HOTEL EVERY NIGHT FOR 8 DAYS). So yay.:lol: