SUMMERBREEZE!!!

@scarlet & Angelina: haha, those boring people around us didn't join in singing :erk: ... and one day Angelina, you'll also have the chance to freak out... at least I hope so =)

Yah, nice pics Caroline, as always x)

BloodySwan said:
...concerning "Katatonia unites" ... always wanted to see a bunch of badly drunk and crazy fans singing along while waiting for Katatonia and annoying the hell out of the others? :loco:
If you answer with "yes", then check the following out ... 'tiz da shit!!! ... ...
...and probably the worst you've ever seen :lol: ...
featuring: Cis, cliffburton615 [somewhere in the back], ether, Hypnos & Swany: Here we go!

unfortunately this vid does not really point out how unbelievable loud we were *g*
:D:D:D @ video

*sits on his chair with a big grin:D*

(like that--> :D ) xP

sorry, since I'm going to school again I'm going to be tired, and my humour is gonna be terribly, terribly bad. I'll try not to post it.

@swany: hiding behind your dark hair, you:oops:

btw, it's really funny to see you all are having a lot of fun, and then you see the people in the background; standing completely still and quit, not even paying attention. =)

Hi all, i'm a great fan of Katatonia, but i was all little deceived by this show, thanks to the sound, but thanks also to Jonas, who didn't seem to be in a good day (he seemed to be claiming his texts instead of singing them). Fortunately, they played very well in Paris at the beginning of the year :headbang:
My photos are coming soon, not as good as the ones seen above i fear, but i like them (some of them :Smug: ).

Does someone have the playlist ?

@Vincent: haha, great to hear it made you a good time (; ... me? uh? ... I'm so very in the dark and so tiny I wonder how you were able to identify me *LOL* ... and my hair... yah well.. *hihi* :loco:

@Zoliv: Uh? I've seen them more then one time this year and I didn't notice anything wrong with the singing *shrugs* ... but yes, the sound was a bit... strange in the beginning. Fortunately that changed by time =)

Oh and here... Mr. opethpainter's playlist *haha* [note: They didn't play "My Twin" ^^ ...there wasn't enough time I think]:
sb-playlist.jpg

Vincent J. said:
btw, it's really funny to see you all are having a lot of fun, and then you see the people in the background; standing completely still and quit, not even paying attention. =)

...and what's wrong with that? There are those that like to pay deep attention to their music. Heck, I can be one of those individuals at times even. I'm sure they enjoyed the show just as much in the end.
But of course, the one dude that was shown of "up-close" behind the reddish-haired girl singing was sooooo serious it was funny to watch kinda. :) It's all good.

:cool: Oh btw guys, I DIG the accents! If I was there, I'd probably want to sing Teargas instead as that's my favourite song to sing to hehe.

Lastly, I envy you guys for seeing that show. You lucky, LUCKY people you.But alas, I will have my FIRST Kata show coming this October and I can't WAIT to see them.

Edit: OMG, and if they didn't play My Twin that's a TRAVESTY!

here are some pics from the signing session. hope the kata-guys have no problem with them. sorry, no picture of Jonas. he turned his head suddenly as i took the pic and therefore it's blurred, so i don't post it here...

Anders.jpg

Fredrik.jpg

Mattias.jpg

Daniel.jpg

Katatonia1.jpg

me, singing Omerta for the Katatonia-guys :lol:

Katatonia2.jpg

Inside the 'Metal-Hammer-bus' of Glass

Whooo... Hypnos, nice ones *g* ... you didn't tell us you already sang Omerta that day :p but as °scarlet° said... they seemed to enjoy it *lol* ... at least we did, later on :loco: ... ... didn't know Mattias has so many freckles *hihi* cute ... :oops:

So as one of the guys of our SB-crew started to post photos... why not also get a look at what the girls were doing *haha* ... so here we go with a few ones of our really funny photosession *ggg* [ummm yeah, we know we're weird ;-)]:

04b.jpg

05.jpg

*haha* ... *lol* x)
Just wait for the group-pics ... *hrhr*

ok here is a group pic before the Katatonia gig:

DSC00094.jpg

and here a couple of pics from the gig:
DSC00075.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

If there is someone here who is HOT I'd say without doubt Mattias in that picture! Wow I'm speechless!The photographer has done a great work, but thanks also to the subjects...