SUMMERBREEZE!!!

ether said:
ok here is a group pic before the Katatonia gig:
(...)
If there is someone here who is HOT I'd say without doubt Mattias in that picture! Wow I'm speechless!The photographer has done a great work, but thanks also to the subjects...
...that picture was taken _after_ the gig ;)
Yah... and also thanx to Hypnos' camera on which I really envy him ... :erk:
Whooot... this seems to turn into a "Let's worship Mattias"-thread :loco: :rolleyes:

@Junikorn ... so my dear lil' brother is starting to prefer "that guy" over a whole bunch of girls? :Smug: yer getting scarier from day to day (;

@cliffburton615: I think your eyes aren't closed but glowing demonically red?! At least that's the case on some other photo I've seen ... *haha*

Haha,
Thats the power of Jagermeister. Two days of drinking nothing but Jagermeister left me wrecked. Cant believe how cheap it is. 11 euro a bottle, crazy. Over here its about 25euro for one bottle.

SummerBreeze04.jpg

Cis said:
Hey Swany, ich glaub ich hab's geschafft! :)
yeeeha!!! :worship: ... and I just send a mail to you *lol*
... but cliffburton615 seems to be not the only one with glowing eyes *haha* :lol:

@cliffburton615: wha-at? 25€??? holy shit, that's expensive! But only drinking that? Buargh :ill: okay, tastes surely better than this Wasseralfinger beer they have there *shiver* ... ... but as Hypnos said, Weizen is a good alternative *g*

Yeah, i`ll definately be back over in Germany soon. Was over in 2004 but avoided alcohol that time. First festival and all that. The Weizenbier is tasty stuff, much nicer than the wasseralfinger beer.

Thats a good photo at the end. Me and my sweaty pits. Liam and his nakedness and is that Hypnos i see going in for the kill???

omg mattias is so hawt hes becoming my desktop pic right now lol!!!
oh man can't wait till October :D:D:D:D
i think next year i mihgt head to Germany during summer to one of yer festivals...

*hihi* :D ... "we really had nothing to do" ... well ... I think what we did was quite necessary and the best thing one could have done *lol* ... :lol: it was already time by far to build up some Katatonia worshipping art and make this world a better place :loco: ... [ehr? x)]

@Unicorn: Girls? Where??!!!??? :loco:

@Katatonica: Good idea! And if you come to Germany in the festival season you might also go to two or more festivals and combine that with some sightseing ... ... and don't forget to let us Germans know so then we can all hook up for some further kata-family-partying *haha!* (;

cliffburton615 said:
Haha,
Thats the power of Jagermeister. Two days of drinking nothing but Jagermeister left me wrecked. Cant believe how cheap it is. 11 euro a bottle, crazy. Over here its about 25euro for one bottle.
BloodySwan said:
@Katatonica: Good idea! And if you come to Germany in the festival season you might also go to two or more festivals and combine that with some sightseing ... ... and don't forget to let us Germans know so then we can all hook up for some further kata-family-partying *haha!* (;

so with that said its setteled, next year im going to a fest in Germany weee ^_^
hehe i actually was also impressed for the price of jagermeister... 10 euro in Rome... it was 5 days straigh of floor crawling!!! specially since my budget got cut big time after i got pickpocketed in Paris lol... it was booze or food, i picked booze... lost like 10 pounds haha!!! couldnt go rarety :( at those stores scarlet told me abt :(

Katatonica said:
hehe i actually was also impressed for the price of jagermeister... 10 euro in Rome... it was 5 days straigh of floor crawling!!! specially since my budget got cut big time after i got pickpocketed in Paris lol... it was booze or food, i picked booze... lost like 10 pounds haha!!! couldnt go rarety :( at those stores scarlet told me abt :(

awww... and i was hoping for 'weee-i-finally-found-a-freaking-teargas' news!!!
i hope you enjoyed your stay and had fun anyway :)

i actually was really close to some of the stores, although some other were extremely far away, i didnt even go tho to any, seeing cool stuff and not being able to afford it blows... i virtually lived with 5 Euros per day and a bottle of jagermeister LawLzz!!!!... Still ended up with a debt of 500 Euros to my friends... had to pay for the stupid hotels and transportations grrr... i hope next year goes better.... oh i saw some metal looking ppl in Rome, near the Spanish steps but they looked scary hee hee... and some metal looking ppl in France, one of them was wearing a moonspell tee when i was wearing my kata tee, he smiled at me :p