summer's over

Bambi said:
lets weep for summers fading light neath autumnal shades :erk:

samhain_november.jpg

:headbang: :headbang:

I love listening to this album around the time of Halloween.
As for getting sick, that doesn't happen to me until the ball-shatteringly cold months like January and February. I hate the winter months, because my part of the U.S. gets hammered with blizzards all the time. Snow is pretty until you have to clean three feet of it off yer car.

well im going picking my blood test results up in three hours to find out what i've had...i was a rash away from near death. the lord looked mercifully down on my skull thankfully.

blackeyed said:
well im going picking my blood test results up in three hours to find out what i've had...i was a rash away from near death. the lord looked mercifully down on my skull thankfully.

:guh: sounds like St.Anthony's Fire / Wildsfire, did it go all around your neck? my bro had that when he was a kid, the only cure that worked was given to him a woman with a special cure, she pricked her finger and made the sign of a cross in blood all over where the rash was, then gave him rosary beads to wear at night. after all the test and stuff from the doctors, this was the only one that worked, it could of killed him this. Strangely, this womans husband was a funeral undertaker, her son has now taken it over. so theres my little story about irish quacks :D

hope alls ok anyway, get well soon and get back to your abusive, filthy minded self :lol:

ah yeah am back to me ald self like. just had a nutter bacteria the found in m throat, sorta mimicks meningitus (spelling is probably wrong) so thats why mum n doc were saying their final prayers for me...but im sound now...still have to pick up my antibiotics though to make sure its gone.

apparently loads of people carry it but it only flares up on the odd occassion. typical. got a good two weekends off work though - i dont think i get sick pay though which is a huge hairy cunt.

blackeyed said:
ah yeah am back to me ald self like. just had a nutter bacteria the found in m throat, sorta mimicks meningitus (spelling is probably wrong) so thats why mum n doc were saying their final prayers for me...but im sound now...still have to pick up my antibiotics though to make sure its gone.

apparently loads of people carry it but it only flares up on the odd occassion. typical. got a good two weekends off work though - i dont think i get sick pay though which is a huge hairy cunt.

Be glad you didn't have a virus, as there's nothing anyone can do about those :erk: