Summoning--Dol Guldur

Okay back to Summoning?

What's everyone's favorite album and song by them? (Sorry to take the topic of Dol Guldur, heh).

Out of the three I own, Oath Bound is my favorite. I think they really clicked with that one. Land of the Dead is my favorite song, but I was on a nightly basis of listening to Arcenstone last month.

Minas Morgul is my favourite album, but I don't even own it, and I haven't heard some of the others. i couldn't even pick out a song from it, Summoning is a whole-album band for me

Naming fav songs,eh? Favorite album easily Dol Guldur--especially, Nightshade Forests, Elfstone, Khazad Dum and Kor. Oath Bound--Across the Streaming Tide, Beleriand and Land of the Dead. Let Mortal Heroes sing my Fame.

I'm gonna listen to some Summoning tonight while playing Okami, my new favourite PS2 game. I think it'll be appropriate enough.

Ha, I love adding Summoning to things. Last time I did so, I was reading George RR Martin's book "A Clash of Kings." It was epic. Stronghold, I think it was.

Ha, I love adding Summoning to things. Last time I did so, I was reading George RR Martin's book "A Clash of Kings." It was epic. Stronghold, I think it was.

Hey, I have the first book in that series! I think I started it once, never got too far... but it was pretty good!

Hey, I have the first book in that series! I think I started it once, never got too far... but it was pretty good!

You should pick it up again! They're so great. The writing isn't exactly on par with Shakespeare but the story is just so damn awesome. It just keeps getting better too.

You should pick it up again! They're so great. The writing isn't exactly on par with Shakespeare but the story is just so damn awesome. It just keeps getting better too.

I think I appreciate a great story far more than great writing anyhow. I'll definitely go back to it some day, thanks (& you too Kenneth R.) for reminding me!