Super Heavy Deathcore! 5150+ENGL (LOOK!)

Yeah I'd fucking love to mix this dude!

You should include the actual drum tracks as I love really defining the kit that way.

Stoked.

What's goin' on exactly with the stems, anyway?

And when you give us the stems, give us the tracks individually. like kick, snare, OH, toms, etc. instead of just a Drums Stereo .wav

Also give 'em raw with no processing. Just saying 'cuz some people post stems as full stereo .wavs with post proccessing and It's just too finished to be able to mix it yourself, imo.

Joshnano said:
What's goin' on exactly with the stems, anyway?

And when you give us the stems, give us the tracks individually. like kick, snare, OH, toms, etc. instead of just a Drums Stereo .wav

Also give 'em raw with no processing. Just saying 'cuz some people post stems as full stereo .wavs with post proccessing and It's just too finished to be able to mix it yourself, imo.

You forgot to say please :lol: and some people give stems as stereo processed tracks cause that's what stems means. What you want is raw tracks. Many people are using the word stems the wrong way nowadays, which makes communication unclear

Well that sounds fantastic! midi drums would be damn good. Thank you!

When can we expect these tracks to be up? Any estimates?

Hopefully within a week at this point. Just have a good bit of stuff to get back to bands at the moment so im having to squeeze it into my schedule whenever i catch a break haha.

Tons of clipping on my end.

That's what I thought. I thought I was the only one considering everyone is loving this track. Don't get me wrong it's good but it's pushed WAY to hard. It just destroys what could be a really good track.

That's what I thought. I thought I was the only one considering everyone is loving this track. Don't get me wrong it's good but it's pushed WAY to hard. It just destroys what could be a really good track.

I actually agree. I didn't have much time at all to mix this haha. We got pretty delayed and they had to release it at a certain time. I also think its still pretty muddy too haha

Have everything done but the drums..i need help finding a good drum>midi converter. i was planning on using massey DRT until i found out its only for pro tools haha. What does everyone use?

I figured out how to do it through drumagog, thanks though! Should be pretty soon now, have a band to track the next two days but after that i should be able to give you guys everything. already have all of the guitars bass and vocals mixed down

Soo much clipping. But still cool. That is what Deathcore sounds like after all.

Raw tracks would be cool aswell. I love playing around and mixing stuff.

Cheers,
Carl.

I know i keep saying it should be soon, but i honestly think monday or tuesday ill be able to have it done haha. i have been retardedly busy this whole past week. I havent forgotten :kickass: