superhero movies

I saw the Green Lantern and I got upset over it. the story and acting was good but it looked as if they already prepared for a second installment to it. On the first part, the villain was first presented as a good guy. And it is almost parallel that they are to make him mad and go against Green Lantern to get an immediate sequel to the movie.

I even read the whole series in comics before seeing the movie only to get disappointed.

I saw the Green Lantern and I got upset over it. the story and acting was good but it looked as if they already prepared for a second installment to it. On the first part, the villain was first presented as a good guy. And it is almost parallel that they are to make him mad and go against Green Lantern to get an immediate sequel to the movie.

I even read the whole series in comics before seeing the movie only to get disappointed.

http://www.unwinnable.com/2011/06/20/his-name-is-sinestro/

I want to watch the latest Spiderman flick. Loved all 3 by Tobey Maguire. I wonder how the new Spiderman will fare.

1st spiderman broke box office records, this one might do so also just because of all those people hoping/praying/waiting for a spiderman movie to be better than the horrendous crappiness of the 3rd one