Support your Local Metal! - Dec 16th - Douglasville, GA

BTW. You should get a show together with From Exile. IMO From Exile is the best Atlanta metal band I've heard.

yes, I have only recently discovered From Exile and I have them in mind for my next show - possibly the April 14th date if not sooner. Thanks for the heads up! :)

And thanks to Tammy for the kudos. :oops: :cool:

~Hoyt.

WANT SOME?! ... GET SOME!!!

The.Lost.Hatter says: If you need tickets to our show, MySpace users can message us by clicking the above image. And if you would try your best to buy them from us, we get two dollars from every ticket we sell and the more money we get the sooner we can have shirts and demo cds for all you wonderful metal fans to buy. We'll even sell you tickets right before the show, if you get there around 5PM just look for us and ask us. We'll probably be loading in at that time.

Thanks! And we hope to see all of you there tonight for the last TRUE METAL show of 2006!!!

Good luck tonight, man!!! Bet it'll be killer! :headbang:

it was pretty cool - thanks! :) I now have a couple of bands who want to work with me again, and who also want to play with Eclipsed by Sanity again soon! HUZZAH!!! I'll post a few pics from the show later this week. Right now, I'm exhausted. whew.

oh, and hey, I want to thank Esa for coming out tonight. It was great to meet you. I hope you enjoyed the show. Please let me know if/when/where you may post any pictures. I know they'll put my own to shame. :oops: heh heh.

and Glenn - you have more respect from me than ever, my man. :worship: ...what a tiring night, but what an awesome feeling too!

'night all.

A fun and youthful :) local event!

0100.jpg
0160.jpg

0110.jpg
0080.jpg
0120.jpg

0180.jpg
0190.jpg
0210.jpg

0200.jpg
0220.jpg

0150.jpg
0060.jpg

:OMG:

wow - Esa really did capture the spirit of the evening. whoa, those are some fantastic shots! I'm embarassed to post any of mine now. :oops: heh heh.

Again, thanks so much Esa for coming out to the show last night. You did a wonderful job with these pictures. I'd LOVE to see more. :)

Overall, the evening went well with a good turnout of about 60-70 locals. And that's twice as good as most shows at local venues from what I've witnessed over the past 6 or 8 months. So I guess I did ok. I've gotten kudos from the bands who hadn't really known me before. And they claim they look forward to working with me again soon. So I take that as a positive ending to a great evening. :D

Now I can look forward to my next show in February. Hope you all can make it. :cool:

Thanks a million for being there Esa. I hope you enjoyed our show as much as we enjoyed performing it.

As for Cheiron, its hard to record when you barely have any money, but we'll get on that as soon as possible. My lead guitarist put together the recording on the myspace we have now before I was in the band.

hey folks - there's a few more of Esa's photos located at this webpage. Check 'em out. :) And next time, come out and enjoy the show yourself. It's a great ProgPower pre-ticket-sales stress-reliever. heh heh. I have a very good lineup in the works for February. :headbang: Details to come.