ATL Local Show Reminders

by the way, also on tomorrow night's bill is another local band called Night's Watch. These guys are a young outfit who play a neo-classical metal not too far distant from the early Fates Warning years. I'm certainly not saying they are that good. But they are definitely on the right track. They'd be worth seeing if you come out to support EBS.

If you check their site, you'll have to trust me that they do sound better live on stage - like many unsigned bands on MySpace. ;) Their lead guitarist (Alex) is one of the best for his age bracket (16-18) in the metro ATL area. And they do write some interesting songs.

hey everyone don't forget to check the show out tonight. We really need the support on this replacement show. It would benefit us greatly to bring at least 20 people out to the show on such short notice.

I still don't know the exact time but he did say either 2nd or 3rd for sure. Doors were suppose to open at 8, dunno if he's pushed that forward to 7:30 with the inclusion of us, but I'd suggest getting there at 7:30 regardless if you can.

I sure wish I could attend that show this weekend. Here's to EbS having their best show ever, even if I can't be there to see it. Knock 'em dead, kids!

by the way, also on tomorrow night's bill is another local band called Night's Watch. These guys are a young outfit who play a neo-classical metal not too far distant from the early Fates Warning years. I'm certainly not saying they are that good. But they are definitely on the right track. They'd be worth seeing if you come out to support EBS.

If you check their site, you'll have to trust me that they do sound better live on stage - like many unsigned bands on MySpace. ;) Their lead guitarist (Alex) is one of the best for his age bracket (16-18) in the metro ATL area. And they do write some interesting songs.

Thanks for the good words Hoyt! Or great words! Haha, that means a lot to me!
We're looking forward to destroying the stage tonight with E.S.B!
Please come out if you can!!

hey everyone don't forget to check the show out tonight. We really need the support on this replacement show. It would benefit us greatly to bring at least 20 people out to the show on such short notice.

I still don't know the exact time but he did say either 2nd or 3rd for sure. Doors were suppose to open at 8, dunno if he's pushed that forward to 7:30 with the inclusion of us, but I'd suggest getting there at 7:30 regardless if you can.

Best of luck tonight. I would be there if I lived closer. I'm sure you guys are gonna tear the place apart anwyays. :headbang:

Best of luck tonight. I would be there if I lived closer. I'm sure you guys are gonna tear the place apart anwyays. :headbang:

Well considering our last minute placement on the show I think we did fairly well. Want to thank those of you that made it out.

Our last show of the year is on December 6th at Insomnia--that being the 2nd annual Dimebag Darrell tribute show.

Stay tuned for updates on a possible EP release show after the first of the year including new merch, new songs, and exclusive prices for that night. :headbang:

Hey y'all,

It's been a minute, but 58.5 seconds of it have been pretty productive musically.....

We're having our next show in a week over at Three Bears Cafe in Marietta!

112108_flyer1_580.jpg

(and yes, this time we can vouch that our (relatively new) drummer, Carlos, WILL show up!)

We go on at about 11:00. Who's in? :D