ATL Local Show Reminders

we did well, the crowd and the sound guy was horrible all around. Its hard to feed off the energy of the crowd when they have none to give. Not to mention--no one showed up for us. I think we had like 4 or 5 people. I doubt they'll want us back anytime soon solely because of the fact that we hardly brought anyone this time. :erk:

oh well.

I'll be there for the battle, and hopefully I can drag some of the guys out too.

It's alright man, we've had nights like that there as well. I'm sure they'll have you back out...

sevenvenue.jpg

The Seven Venue - Douglasville, GA.​

We should be performing on the Ballroom stage, we don't see why they wouldn't host the show in that room considering nothing else seems to be going on that night. You plannin on coming out?

Please forward this to all of your friends in the Metro ATL. Let them know it's a very important show. The first round always depends on crowd turnout. After that the rounds are judged. Halcyon Way came in second overall last year. But that isn’t good enough. :heh: This year they want to WIN the SHOWDOWN!!!

Come early because they are playing first!

Help them win and fund the recording of the next album!

SW_Showdown7th_800.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make it. Could y'all have realistically won if, say, 10 or 20 more people had come out? Or was it a TON of high-school friends?

Yeah, definitely - I think it would have put us over the edge because it was close even so. We played first and put the fear of God into the other bands, that's for sure. But it was all about draw.... =)

Hey y'all!

It's been a while, so here are things to catch everyone up in a nutshell:

1) Inviolate got a new drummer last month. His name is Carlos and he's really quite good at what he does, if I may say so. :)
2) WE HAVE A SHOW THIS WEEKEND! :D

082408_battle_of_the_bands.jpg

So please please please come on out to Vinyl this Sunday afternoon (yes, Sunday)! We really need every one of y'all out there and we'd love to celebrate our return to playing out with *all* of you!

PS -- yes, I will be updating that banner soon......

LAST CALL!!! TONIGHT! at Insomnia!
Come out to help me celebrate my birthday!
Great Music! Great fans! Great Friends!!
...and there will be CAKE!!!

(and what's more metal than CAKE!?)

Just because it's MY birthday tomorrow doesn't mean I'm the
only one receiving gifts. I plan to give away a few choice cds
tonight in between band sets. So BE THERE to get yours!!!

uhbuhb-1.jpg

*unfortunately A Lower Deep will not be playing this show due to a recent lineup change.
The other three bands will be there and plan to perform extended sets and surprise cover tunes!
This show is not to be missed! BE THERE!!!