ATL Local Show Reminders

Folks living in the vicinity of Lake Lanier
and the northeastern Atlanta suburbs...
your Metal Drought is coming to an END!!!

MidSummerMeltdownTrans-1.jpg
:OMG: I wish like hell I could go to this show, but can't make it this time. Sorry! Best of luck to all participating bands, especially EbS!:headbang:

...show starts at 8pm. Can't find a price anywhere.

I have finally gathered this info for everyone...

show starts at 9PM with Dead Rites kicking it off. and if you haven't seen these guys on stage yet, you owe it to yourself to do so. Vocalist Radu has a definitive Glenn Danzig ring to his voice and is as good a metal front man as anyone in the metro Atlanta area. Their music will remind you of everything from Danzig to Motorhead to Maiden.

EBS will take the stage next, anchoring this tremendous metal show with the debut of their new rhythm (co-lead) guitarist. Come see what the buzz is all about and get a sneak peek at their Sept 24th show opening for Midnight and Circle II Circle.

And headlining the night is the best kept secret on the Georgia Metal Scene: Greyskull - who take the serious side of Manowar and mix it with a heavy dose of Iron Maiden, then meld that with other influences ranging from Pre-Black Album Metallica, Machinehead, Iced Earth, The Black Dalhia Murder, Megadeth, Children of Bodom....and the list goes on...

The price will be $5 for 21+, and $8 for 18-20. Personally I think this show is worth twice that easily. I'm making the drive from Paulding County (that's over 88 miles one-way!) to see this combination of bands, because it's not likely to happen again before the end of the year. If you miss it, you'll miss a local experience like no other this summer. BE THERE!!!

:kickass:

I have finally gathered this info for everyone...

show starts at 9PM with Dead Rites kicking it off. and if you haven't seen these guys on stage yet, you owe it to yourself to do so. Vocalist Radu has a definitive Glenn Danzig ring to his voice and is as good a metal front man as anyone in the metro Atlanta area. Their music will remind you of everything from Danzig to Motorhead to Maiden.

EBS will take the stage next, anchoring this tremendous metal show with the debut of their new rhythm (co-lead) guitarist. Come see what the buzz is all about and get a sneak peek at their Sept 24th show opening for Midnight and Circle II Circle.

And headlining the night is the best kept secret on the Georgia Metal Scene: Greyskull - who take the serious side of Manowar and mix it with a heavy dose of Iron Maiden, then meld that with other influences ranging from Pre-Black Album Metallica, Machinehead, Iced Earth, The Black Dalhia Murder, Megadeth, Children of Bodom....and the list goes on...

The price will be $5 for 21+, and $8 for 18-20. Personally I think this show is worth twice that easily. I'm making the drive from Paulding County (that's over 88 miles one-way!) to see this combination of bands, because it's not likely to happen again before the end of the year. If you miss it, you'll miss a local experience like no other this summer. BE THERE!!!

Too bad its not next weekend, oh well, I'll be at the next one!

Too bad its not next weekend, oh well, I'll be at the next one!

You'll have plenty of opportunities to at least catch EBS over the next several weeks...

July 18th at Sweetwater Bar & Grill in Duluth with Hexxenhaus Massacre and Dequelo
July 25th at The Seven Venue in Douglasville with Tetrarch and The Shockwaves
July 26th at Insomnia in Villa Rica with A Lower Deep and Dead Rites
Aug 23rd at Insomnia for the Pathfinder Birthday BASH! with A Lower Deep, Series Overkill, and the debut of ShadowMatter (featuring your PPUSA shirt graphics designer Wayne Joyner on guitar!).

and then of course Sept 24th at The LOFT when EBS opens for Midnight and Circle II Circle.

:headbang:

Just wanted to let everyone know and remind the people that did know, we're playing Sweetwater Live this coming up Friday night. We'll be going on around 10:45, do your best to make it out if ya can.

Well!! What a suprise do we have in store for all of you! lol. If any of you remember We played in Atlanta last year with EBS and Halcyon Way. We have change singers since and have a slighty different sound now. If you think EBS has destroy your town, well just wait until we are done with you. lol. The Dark Crusades Tour stops in Atlanta November 7th at the Local courtesy of Pathfinder Promotions.

As far as seen EBS in Florida. I cannot wait for that

Well!! What a suprise do we have in store for all of you! lol. If any of you remember We played in Atlanta last year with EBS and Halcyon Way. We have change singers since and have a slighty different sound now. If you think EBS has destroy your town, well just wait until we are done with you. lol. The Dark Crusades Tour stops in Atlanta November 7th at the Local courtesy of Pathfinder Promotions.

Ahh yes I remember when you guys dropped by WREKage to promote that show. You're more than welcome to do so again if you want to.

Please forward this to all of your friends in the Metro ATL. Let them know it's a very important show. The first round always depends on crowd turnout. After that the rounds are judged. Halcyon Way came in second overall last year. But that isn’t good enough. :heh: This year they want to WIN the SHOWDOWN!!!

Come early because they are playing first!

Help them win and fund the recording of the next album!

SW_Showdown7th_800.jpg

I have it on good authority that EBS is going to break open a can of whoop ass tonight at Sweetwater and play a cover tune that no one has heard them perform since their first couple of times on stage well over a year and a half ago.

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

DEQUELO + E.B.S. + HEXXENHAUS MASSACRE ... TONIGHT @ SWEETWATER =
violent069.gif

Should be fun! Glad you guys are coming back. I hope the EbS show went well last night at SW, I crashed and burned....at 9:30. Rocked too hard a Rocklahoma last week I guess! =)

Everyone make sure you have 8/8/08 on your calendar. There's a new rock type band that we should smoke musically, but I have a feeling they can bring the crowd. It would be MIGHTY lame to lose first round on the crowd vote when we made it so far last year.....

I hope the EbS show went well last night at SW, I crashed and burned....at 9:30. Rocked too hard a Rocklahoma last week I guess! =)

we did well, the crowd and the sound guy was horrible all around. Its hard to feed off the energy of the crowd when they have none to give. Not to mention--no one showed up for us. I think we had like 4 or 5 people. I doubt they'll want us back anytime soon solely because of the fact that we hardly brought anyone this time. :erk:

oh well.

I'll be there for the battle, and hopefully I can drag some of the guys out too.