ATL Local Show Reminders

I don't like them at all. From the two songs I listened to it sounds like fans of Killswitch Engage would enjoy them, but I don't really like that style of music.

KSE isn't what I'd be thinking of.

Lyrically I want to stab them. Musically its fine but isn't doing a whole lot. Its not that they don't sound good. Its that they don't do enough for me.

I don't like them at all. From the two songs I listened to it sounds like fans of Killswitch Engage would enjoy them, but I don't really like that style of music.

:err::bah: once again you lose me, not uncommon these days.

These guys are great in my opinion. Clearly Atlanta isn't ready for them--but Im sure my boys in Gainesville (NYDM-Georgia) would eat them up if no one seems to show interest within the immediate Atlanta area.

:err::bah: once again you lose me, not uncommon these days.

These guys are great in my opinion. Clearly Atlanta isn't ready for them--but Im sure my boys in Gainesville (NYDM-Georgia) would eat them up if no one seems to show interest within the immediate Atlanta area.

I think it's great that you say Atlanta isn't ready for them simply because I don't like them! Thanks for holding my opinion in such high regard :lol:

But seriously you should know by now that I'm extremely picky, especially when it comes to power metal. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean that other people won't.

I still stand by my original KSE comparison though, even after listening to them a few more times.

Folks living in the vicinity of Lake Lanier
and the northeastern Atlanta suburbs...
your Metal Drought is coming to an END!!!

MidSummerMeltdownTrans-1.jpg

I didn't even notice the time missing from the flyer. :loco:

I think 8PM or so. Patrick - correct me if I'm wrong. People might also want to know the price to get in. :p

Thanks!

Well at the time I made the thing I didn't know those details, and I still don't know those details. Or else they'd probably be present on the flier.