Svenska for begynnere

Here in some cities there are also courses at "Volkshochschulen" (translates to "folkhögskola" but I'm not sure if this is the same thing in Sweden...) and the interest seemed to be immense with 2 courses for beginners and almost 20 participants each. People seem to loose interest fast though. I've been in one of the courses and we ended up being about 5 ppl. I hope the next course (starting in September) will still happen with us being so few. I obviously need more practise (*sigh*) or I would have answered in Swedish as well. Oh well, what can you expect with 1 1/2 hours a week and little time for excerises at home :rolleyes:

Men jag är glad att jag förstår det lite skrifligt svenksa här ;)

Jag vil lära svenska....

I've been studying this 3 months, getting info from the web, listening Vintersorg and Therion - but I still have to find someone to speak with... quite difficult in my city :ill:

I understand most what you have written, but I still don't feel sure about my grammar.... so, I better write in english.

to all norsk ppl : after hearing Vintersorg - who wouldn't like to learn swedish?

det e inte så ofta man ser en som inte kommer frå sverige som kan svenska förutom norrmen, finländare, danskar och andra som har flyttat till svergie

Jag kan inte tala svenska. Jag e norrmann och jag har aldrig varit i Sverige forutom Strömstad. Måste ju dra på Systembolaget från tid til annan! hahah!
DRICKA MER!