SW to hook up with Circus Maximus again!

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
Yup on August 21 we will meet with our ol' pals from Norway as we hit Smuget, Oslo for a progressive triple-treat with Circus Maximus, Seventh Wonder and Illusion Suite.

The day after we head over to Gothenburg for Slottsskogen goes progressive so if you are in those territories -drop by!

(more details will follow!)

Since there's a day two of prog metal fest it will be no Gothenburg for me, but damn what a great weekend it will be in Oslo.

Can't wait to see SW again, it's been too long now.

:kickass::headbang:

Andreas,

Now if you could just sneak into Circus Maximus' luggage for the voyage to Atlanta in September, you would make my year complete!

I REALLY want to see you guys live SOON! Please come to the U.S.! :hotjump:

Andreas,

Now if you could just sneak into Circus Maximus' luggage for the voyage to Atlanta in September, you would make my year complete!

I REALLY want to see you guys live SOON! Please come to the U.S.! :hotjump:

My thoughts exactly :headbang:

Dam That would be a dream concert then just add Dream Theater and Pain of Salvation and life would be complete , Have your people call there people LOL!! No really Do it!!!

OMG what a mindblowing performance they made in Oslo. A great selection of songs from Mercy Falls and WITW. There quite a few of us up in the front singing along to most songs and during Tears For A Father it really sounded awesome...Andreas shook his head during that one and i guess he was kinda impressed by the singalong...or what Andreas? :p

The event was a little behind schedule so if i recall right they had to cut their set short with two songs. I forgot to secure myself a set list, but from top of my head, this is those i remember in random order.

Welcome To Mercy Falls
Tears For a Father
Star Of David
Unbreakable
The Black Parade
Hide And Seek
The Edge Of My Blade
Taint the Sky
Not An Angel

Might be more, but i was in seventh heaven and might have left some out.

I filmed Taint The Sky, but it was a venue which was rather difficult to get a decent place to film, so i got in a bad position and the PA screwed it up soundwise. But you'll get a feeling of the show anyway.

I'd also like to mention that this weekend in Oslo had people coming in from all over Europe like Sweden, Finland, Italy, Germany, Austria and England. The venue was pretty packed on the Friday and a great atmosphere.

Really fun to meet you guys again and i will not let it be two years til next time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed your performance in Lillehammer in 08, (didn't quite know about you guys back then ;) ) so seeing you live for the first time here in Oslo now, was totally awesome!

Thanks for a great show and for making great music :D