SX merch

dreamingneonblack

All about the METAL
Nov 30, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Hello everybody-

I was just wondering what was the latest scoop on when some of the new SX merch will be popping up on sale at Metal Ages?

I haven't heard anything in a while so I thought I might as well ask.

Thanks

I would've gotten one at a show, but they never came to Wisconsin. As for my first post being here vs the Never board, there is not much to talk about on the Nevermore board at the moment.

Originally posted by dreamingneonblack
As for my first post being here vs the Never board, there is not much to talk about on the Nevermore board at the moment.

There never is. :lol:

Just listened to Politics today, and Dreaming last night.

...good stuff hey?

Dead Heart doesn't seem to get the attention it deserves. I think that cd smokes:Smokin:

Can I get some opinions on the band Kataklysm? I haven't heard anything from them and was just curious what they are like

Can I get some opinions on the band Kataklysm? I haven't heard anything from them and was just curious what they are like

Not sure how widely varied your metal tastes are, but if they mostly run toward SymX and Nevermore, stay away from Kataklysm.

They're brutal death metal. Awesome brutal death metal, but brutal death metal nonetheless.

Thanks for the reply, my tastes are quite varied. I dig some brutal death metal, just kind of bored with it lately.

I might have to check them out. Always looking for new stuff to hear.

Good luck to your Raiders- My Packers stepped on their d*&%s this year so hopefully somebody else can be happy. Maybe one of your guys will take Sapp out as he did to one of ours. Granted you have to keep your head on a swivel- but that was a little uncalled for.

Well I can definitely suggest grabbing their newest album - 'Shadows & Dust' - it's not as blitzkrieg-fast as their earlier stuff and has dare I say a strong element of groovy melody within.

Thx about the Raiders, but we won't need luck. ;)

Hello everybody-

I was just wondering what was the latest scoop on when some of the new SX merch will be popping up on sale at Metal Ages?

I haven't heard anything in a while so I thought I might as well ask.

Thanks

There will be an update regarding merchandise here soon. Some things are up in the air at the moment, but suffice to say merch sales (especially new merch) was put on hold. Updates forthcoming!!

Glenn