Sydney 'Race' Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
wow genuine sympathy:OMG: sorry i missunderstood your post dude

No worries.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i'd rather watch the history chanel than sit through a history class

That depends on the teacher, my high school teacher was something of a genius, i loved him.

Final_Product said:
Of course not. I just sometimes worry about his emminent self loathing.

Well I was kidding of course. American humour perhaps? Jewish American humor--which may not go down well on this forum.

I get American humour, and I also get American-Jewish humour, maybe I just didnt totally realise.

BUT...you do come across with hopeless feelings of apathy at times, thats all i was saying.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
my history teachers were lazy they just made us read the history book cover-to-cover

Yeah, illustrates what i said: depends on the teacher really. Same with many things

Final_Product said:
I get American humour, and I also get American-Jewish humour, maybe I just didnt totally realise.

BUT...you do come across with hopeless feelings of apathy at times, thats all i was saying.

When I try to be funny, my inner Rodney Dangerfield kicks in. True, I am a very pessimistic person. What can I say?

speed said:
When I try to be funny, my inner Rodney Dangerfield kicks in. True, I am a very pessimistic person. What can I say?

You could post some pictures of yourself covered in breakfast waffles to show your a fun guy?

just a suggestion.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i'd rather watch the history chanel than sit through a history class

Oh, another obscure bit of satire. I was referring to the fact that Hitler and the Nazi's are the only thing on the History channel. Thus, if one just turned it on, they may get the answer for judas' question.

Final_Product said:
You could post some pictures of yourself covered in breakfast waffles to show your a fun guy?

just a suggestion.

Perhaps I will go down to Waffle House today with my camera, and ask one of the servers to do a photo shoot.

For some reason I'm reminded of the movie Ladykillers due to the Waffle reference: Madam, we must have waffles! We must all have waffles forthwith! We must all think, and we must all have waffles, and think each and every one of us to the very best of his ability...

speed said:
Oh, another obscure bit of satire. I was referring to the fact that Hitler and the Nazi's are the only thing on the History channel. Thus, if one just turned it on, they may get the answer for judas' question.
so why won't the history channel showanything except hitler/WW2:loco: i have to watch TLC to actualy learn something new:tickled:

speed said:
I never even saw it mentioned in the newspaper or on Television over here (America).

It got coverage, eventually, and was mentioned as a race riot. They often forgot to mention the lifeguard assault, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.