STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
nsw_gr.gif
qld_gr.gif
vic_gr.gif

The Metro, Sydney
The Arena, Brisbane
The Hi-Fi Bar, Melbourne
On sale NOW

I just got that in the ticketek newsletter so I guess its now official, and SYL will tour, theres no actual dates yet though for some reason. Koichi will be happy.

I know Blitzy, but look at it this way, pretty soon they will have exhausted every band we dont give a crap about and we will get nothing but great bands :)

Why is it out of all the people into metal in this country, I only ever hear you two bitching about who's touring.

How about going to these some of these shows so the bands you do like actually see it worthwhile coming over. It'll do you good to get out of the house spawny.

So your theory is to go see bands I have no interest in at all on the very small chance that someone good comes out? :confused:

I am definately not complaining about such bands touring, as I said above, it is good for metal in this country. It is just annoying that some of the bands I like and would really want to see live can't make it out.

As for going to the shows I have little interest in, I can barely afford to go to shows I want to go to (I missed The Haunted :cry: ), so I sure as hell can't afford to go to these shows for the hell of it.

What I find annoying is that some bands will happily tour here and play clubs in front of less than 200 people, yet another band sees 1000 as still not enough. :mad:

Is it SYL and DTB? cos I can't seem to find that out anywhere.

Tickets are 50 bucks, and once again because of the Metro's fucked up ticket policy I have to go up to Sydney to buy them.

It's also the night before my sisters wedding, so I'll be driving back that night.

The things I do for metal.