Symphonic Metal + Melodeath + "Djent". First time I try to do something like this.

I use demo version, you can load single module presets, not global presets.

Guys I'm stunned by your answers, didn't expect so many and so positive! oO

I just woke up, so fresh ears right now. I will mix it again and post ;)

Best wishes.
-Erik

so with the demo version i can load the stuff you posted in the other thread???

Awesome mix Dandelium, really loving the tone that you get out of the Revalver. :kickass:

btw. you must do those mixing videos that you promised earlier!! :D

Cool man! Good music, interesting and lots of variation. I'm sick and tired of Verse - Chorus - Verse - Chorus - Solo - Chorus x 2 type of metal songs :p (Maybe yours was arranged the same way? Didn't listen very closely :O, but it's good regardless!)

Good Revalver tone too, not sure if you're better than GubbKuK... doubt it actually, but still a hundred times better than me if that means anything! :D I'm pretty sure I would get a shitty sound if I loaded your preset so what else do you have in the signal chain? Like, even before it hits the computer, what guitar and mics are you using? Anything else inbetween?

This just reminded me that I should boost the mids a bit on my tracks... :)

Awesome song, and everything sounds great except the piano; it doesn't really have any body, it's just a glassy attack. Reminds me a little of Korg piano samples. Maybe try something a tad darker with more body? EW/QL Bosendorfer 290 might work?

This sounds great :D
And I also think the riff at 2:30 kicks ass ;) Nice work!
You mentioned me as one of your influence, thanks, I take that as a compliment ;)

Guitar tone is too middy to me, but overall song is very cool. Grindy bass tone is awesome too. The riff around 2:30 the guy above was talking about kinda reminded me of Jeff Loomis... seems like something he'd play.

Thanks!!

I just remixed it following your tips AND replaced kick and snare with drumagog (machine head kick samples taken from the rock band multitracks and behindert's snare)
Now i think i got enough punch in kick/snare.
I also raised the guitars a bit.

It's on this thread

Let me know what do you guys think about it!:D
BTW: I was looking for a drum sound ala Scar Symmetry (Holographic Universe), but not 100% the same.

Cheers!!