Symphony X - Devin Townsend Tour

lol! it would be cool though if they are going to play with Devin Townsed.. *cries uncontrollably* I wish I could see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I have to be poor dammit!!!

I can't hardly believe how nuts that one week in november will be....Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, COB, Hypocrisy on wednesday the 12th...tehn 3 days later on the 15th......Symphony X, Devin Townsend Band, Quo Vadis.....wow....both shows will probably be the best I've seen since Symphony X was the best I had seen when I saw them in march, but Nevermore and COB on one bill is going to be insane...

I checked Devin's site for information, and it doesn't look too promising: none of the tour dates are listed, and there is a conflicting planned itinerary:

SYL goes off to do the Milwaukee Metal Fest right before starting another US tour with Samael/Cathedral beginning in August through September then on the way home the All in the Family tour starts up again for SYL, DTB, and ZH shows across Canada, festivals in Seattle, a show in Las Vegas, a festival in Cloverdale, BC. Following is Australia for SYL, then DTB goes to Europe, probably in November