Symphony X - Devin Townsend Tour

The Metal Chick said:
Yes SymX is headlining. OMG I'm so excited!!

Sweet deal! They'll probably play two hours!

They're playing the Metro...awesome. Not that it's paradise, but it's sure better than the Rockhouse (or whatever that place in Aurora was called).

I'm going to do everything I can to make the shows in Cleveland and Milwaukee, too. That'll be one hell of a weekend.

I'm hoping for The Odyssey or DWOT!

Deven has a pretty large fanbase in Australia, so mabey they could come here?
Oh well, it was worth a shot.

MorphineChild205 said:
Sweet deal! They'll probably play two hours!

They're playing the Metro...awesome. Not that it's paradise, but it's sure better than the Rockhouse (or whatever that place in Aurora was called).

I'm going to do everything I can to make the shows in Cleveland and Milwaukee, too. That'll be one hell of a weekend.

I'm hoping for The Odyssey or DWOT!

They promised they would play The Oddyssey next time around in Cleveland!!!! :Spin:

MorphineChild205 said:

I'm so glad they're not playing Rockhouse, not only because it is a dump, but because they no longer hold all ages shows. I love the Metro. Oh I'm so excited!! :loco: :D :cool:

Yes SymX will be headlining when they go back out on the road..and I'm hoping to have the confirmed tour dates maybe by the end of the week.