Symphony X Gear

Andromeda Weapon

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
Hehe. What's up, everyone? This may seem like an extremely annoying question, but can anyone tell me all the gear that Symphony X used on either most of the albums or all of the albums? Andif you can;t r won;t, can you at least tell me where to find it? I've scoured the bloody depths of Google to find what I'm looking for, but I can;t find a thing. Any help at all would be appreaciated. Thanks dudes.

I think Micheal Pinella uses a Roland A-33 controller and a Korg board (the same one Kevin Moore uses on Dream Theater's Live in Tokyo video - it's the keyboard on the top). When I saw them in London he had a fairly big rack too and I think he was triggering a lot of samples from there (like choir sounds).

Jason Rullo uses Sabian cymbals and I have a feeling he had DW drums (although I've seen him with Pearls too).

dear v01c354nd51gn5:

you are crap....you cant play drums.....

just playin...im sure you can figure out who this is

(for you outsiders, im his guitarist...hes my drummer)

romeo uses a custom ESP m-II with a dimarzio X2n in the bridge and a tone zone in the neck. Im pretty sure they have alder bodies, but i know the neck it maple and the fretboard is rosewood(possibly ebony....haventseen any good enough pics to tell for sure). Last i heard, he was usig pod's for his preamp and effects. He used to use Mesa Boogies, that was when his tone was one of the best out there.....i still think it is good but i definately wish he went back to his old sound.