Symphony X shirts???

Heh, that I wanna see.
You got any pictures of that DeadWinterDead ? I've tried to make some patches with that 'Iron On' paper. Thing is, you cant put it on black since a printer doesnt print white :( And afterall, the quality wasn't so good anyway.

Originally posted by Gulder
Heh, that I wanna see.
You got any pictures of that DeadWinterDead ? I've tried to make some patches with that 'Iron On' paper. Thing is, you cant put it on black since a printer doesnt print white :( And afterall, the quality wasn't so good anyway.

Well, it just has the logo on the front (Poorly done in black permanent marker... And I started spelling symphony wrong...). And the back just says: "Play the Violent Strings of My Symphony"... It was all done in permanent marker. Sorry, no pictures yet. I'll see what I can do.

Yeh, you gotta make your own t-shirts like DeadWinterDead said...i made my own from that iron-on printer paper onto a grey tshirt and it looks amazing AND has survived MANY washes perfectly. Just make sure you get a high quality iron-on sheet. I got HewlettPackard ones. I used the SyX logo like the one at the top of this forum and put one small one on the front of the shirt and a large one right across the back of the shirt. It loooks kiffff man! ;) ....tis a lot cheaper and you can make the tshirt anyway you want!

Im probably gonna prevent those online companies getting money now if everyone goes out and makes their own SyX shirts lolol!!!!!

I bought that iron-on paper aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago and i always forgot to use it LOL :lol:
I think tomorrow i'll go to the market and buy some shirts to customize, damnit! ;)
Anyways... i already have 2 official ones (V longsleeve and TEoF longsleeve, which i have to make shorter because it's simply too long for me!!! there weren't more small sizes and so i had to buy a large one... )
When i will have done my shirt i'll drop in and tell you how it came out :D

X-Greets,
Knight_

PS:
Im probably gonna prevent those online companies getting money now if everyone goes out and makes their own SyX shirts lolol!!!!!

i think anyways that no "online company" is gonna take money from SyX shirts selling, since the dude who is in charge of this (Glenn as i already said) is the moderator of TEoF list and not a stranger who wants to make profit out of it (like all the people who were selling fake shirts outside the Gods of Metal festival)!!! think that soon they will be sold thru the official site, so no third party will deal with it. (anyone correct me if i'm wrong... tomorrow i dont wanna read that Glenn sold a huge stock of shirts and flew on the Bahamas to spend all the money ROFL!!! :D )

Ok here's a little more about the merchandise coming to the store:

We will have a section on MetalAges Marketplace specifically for Symphony X which will allow you to pay with check, money order, credit card or Paypal. We got ya covered!

We will have lots of "V" tour shirts that show the front cover on the front of the shirt, and a "V" with the members pics on the reverse. We'll have ONLY a few of embroidered and misc other items. We'll have autographed (engraved) Romeo guitar picks as well. I should have something up on the site by mid week.

What Spammah..err..Deron is trying to say here is that everything is coming together under one roof. The merchandise is now going to be sold through the symphonyx.com website, where the merchandise page will be connected to the metalages.com store (so you can add SymX goodies to your next metalages.com order!). It'll be much easier this way for everyone to know where to go to get merchandise; rather than needing to know who to e-mail & ask about it, it'll be right there on the site. I imagine contact links will be included for those who have questions about merch or would like to suggest items..