Symphony X invites...

First of all, Damien Wilson from star one is amazing!!! loved him from the start. I think romeo should invite Alexi Laiho fro cob to do soem guitar work (nevermind if you don't like the vocals... he is a goddamn guitar genius!). As for Vox??? Sharon from within temptation of floor from after forever... or mabey tom englund from evergrey

I personally thought Dan Swano was the best one on Star One. Russell was great, but it just seemed that every part Dan did was perfect for him, and he sounded so good on it.

Kyra said:
headbob.gif
Of course you're not crazy. He has a great voice...it just might take a little getting used to (it did for me). And his voice is so different from Russell's that they play off each other perfectly. I'd love to hear the two of them work together again.

Man.. I'd do a lot of things (Yes, that includes A LOT) to be able to reach such heights as he does on The Eye Of Ra.. and a lot of other times too.. But I am especially amazed by his parts on The Eye Of Ra.. god.. it's just so perfect, you know.. :)

He must be awesome live.. I only heard a small sample on the Ayreon-site, but that impressed me.. DAMN that impressed me:hotjump: