SYMPHONY X NYC SHOW

There will probably be a tour when Paradise Lost comes out. This is probably just a gig for them to break the extremely long silence.

That's what I'm hoping for. I hope more shows are announced later on. Jaxx's website still says stay tuned for shows from: and symphony x are one of the bands on the list.

That's what I'm hoping for. I hope more shows are announced later on. Jaxx's website still says stay tuned for shows from: and symphony x are one of the bands on the list.
Yes, but that has been there for close to a year. Jaxx does that whenever a band is going to be touring in the future (sometimes distant). Many times those turn into gigs, but just as often they don't. So don't take that as gospel.

Sorry for the rest of you, but this is one of the few benefits of having to live in the NYC zone. RAWK!!! :headbang: we get Symphony X!!!! :Smokin:

:oops: sorry...
You can all come and stay at my place. :heh:
:kickass:

I'm not getting excited for this until I hear from Jax or the boys that it is actually happening. If it does indeed get confirmed, however, I will most definitely be there.

Yes, but that has been there for close to a year. Jaxx does that whenever a band is going to be touring in the future (sometimes distant). Many times those turn into gigs, but just as often they don't. So don't take that as gospel.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'm not too familiar with Jaxx, I just came across that on the site the other day.

From what I heard (from the 'metal media'), they will be in Europe this summer. My guess is that when PL is released (and YES it's getting released, album is probably done now at this time in fact) they will do a full US run.

Hey guys, you think this show might be a DVD shoot or something? :OMG:

Damn!!!!! And double Damn!!!! I can't make this show no matter how hard i try, it's just not in the cards.