SYMPHONY X NYC SHOW

Here's the info link for B. B. Kings. And here's the instructions for the presale:
$25.00 Advance
$28.00 Day of Show

Internet pre-sale starts Feb. 5th at 5PM - Use Code: PARADISE to purchase tickets. Box Office sales start Feb 9th at 12PM.

Sorry for the rest of you, but this is one of the few benefits of having to live in the NYC zone. RAWK!!! :headbang: we get Symphony X!!!! :Smokin:

:oops: sorry...
You can all come and stay at my place. :heh:
:kickass:

I just bought my tickets!!! Hell yeah...it's been like 5 years since I've been able to see them. It's going to take so long to get here but I can't freakin wait! SO HAPPY!!!

I better see you there as well AMBR! You need to start sending me messages on myspace about what shows you're going to see. You are much more versed on it then me and I'd love to know the shows you head out to. More than likely you'll see me at those as well. Let me know.

Clay~~Suspyre

BB King's holds about 700 people (I think), and since it looks like people will be coming in from all around the country - in addition to the usuals from NY, NJ and CT - I think it's not too far fetched to say that this show could sell out.
Capacity depends on whether the configuration for the show. This show is billed as a standing room only show. For SROs, BBKs holds 1,000. While I wouldn't expect SX could sell a 1,000 tix in the suburbs of a sparsely populated state, I suspect in NYC, on a Friday night, there's a good shot they'll sell this out.

Zod

I just bought my tickets!!! Hell yeah...it's been like 5 years since I've been able to see them. It's going to take so long to get here but I can't freakin wait! SO HAPPY!!!

I better see you there as well AMBR! You need to start sending me messages on myspace about what shows you're going to see. You are much more versed on it then me and I'd love to know the shows you head out to. More than likely you'll see me at those as well. Let me know.

Clay~~Suspyre
OOPs, that's right, I promised to do that. I'll send you the list! :headbang:

G.Zod. I thought B.B. Kings was maxed at 700 for the main room and they only got to claim 1000 if they included Lucilles. ?? Doesn't matter. This baby will sell out.

G.Zod. I thought B.B. Kings was maxed at 700 for the main room and they only got to claim 1000 if they included Lucilles. ?? Doesn't matter. This baby will sell out.
You may be right. For what it's worth, the capcity question on the "About BB Kings" section of the website, reads as follows:

Capacities:
  • Supper Club style: 500 Seated
  • Gold Circle style: 650
  • Standing Room Only: 1000 standing
I'm not sure if that accounts for Lucllie's or not.

Zod

You may be right. For what it's worth, the capcity question on the "About BB Kings" section of the website, reads as follows:

Capacities:
  • Supper Club style: 500 Seated
  • Gold Circle style: 650
  • Standing Room Only: 1000 standing
I'm not sure if that accounts for Lucllie's or not.

Zod

Maybe 1,000 SRO is the main room without all the tables? Obviously, they can't move the booths, but if they get rid of all those tables 1,000 wouldn't be too far-fetched. I saw Dream Theater there in '02 and I remember hearing something about 1,000 people being in attendance. That place was packed! You couldn't fit a credit card between two bodies if you tried.

Either way, Bob and I are there. Just waiting for the Pope to give his blessing so that the show actually happens. :lol:

~C

If this sells out, it will sell out about a month prior- maybe a few weeks prior.

This show has been rather poorly promoted so far as it is.