Symphony X shirts???

Originally posted by Lutz

whats the payment method?
When i bought my shirt i payed thru PayPal: if you dont know it, you can go to www.paypal.com and check if your country is listed in there you can register and send payments with your credit card, if not, i think he accepts Western Union, but i'm not sure... anyways, it's not expensive sending Glenn an e-mail, he's a very friendly guy and he will help you for sure ;)

X-Greets,
Knight_

Originally posted by Knight_

When i bought my shirt i payed thru PayPal: if you dont know it, you can go to www.paypal.com and check if your country is listed in there you can register and send payments with your credit card, if not, i think he accepts Western Union, but i'm not sure... anyways, it's not expensive sending Glenn an e-mail, he's a very friendly guy and he will help you for sure ;)

X-Greets,
Knight_
cool, I know paypal ;)
Maybe I will buy a shirt then..

YEah! sorry D i forgot ;) anyways i didn't know when the merchandise stuff would have been transferred to the site :) Better if everything can be found on symphonyx.com, so all the SyX fans can find the stuff easier :)

X-Greets!
Knight_

How soon is soon? :) I would love to sport a Symphony X shirt around town. How about vinyl cut Symphony X logo for the truck? Sorry, I don't know what is available right now so I'm just throwing out some idea's.

Just scroll back up and catch the link that Knight posted. I'll still be selling stuff through that link for the moment. When the merchandise page on symphonyx.com goes up I'll remove the old page.

Glenn

I find it always annoying that t-shirts of metal groups are predominantly black! Or do you like sweating when the sun burns your whole body (lost in desert!!!). Perhaps black-coloured t-shirts can be fabricated at very low costs or whatever, but I prefer wearing other colours...PINK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by suacy
how about getting long sleeved V ones in L size (for those of us without an yngwie figure?

There were some large long sleeves at one point in time. Unfortunately they all sold out at ProgPower 2. No plans to restock as of yet. Once they go, that's it.

Glenn

Originally posted by ThePKH
I think I need SX shirt also.. But since I've even seen those in the store it's gonna be easy........... Well, have to get money for that too...

Wow, that's kinda interesting. In Finland?

Which store was that?

-pollution-
IRC: 'pollution' at the official Symphony X Chat at irc.starchat.net (#teof)