Symphorce - Godspeed = Godly

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
This new release is fricking awesome, I cant wait to pick up the actual album for the better quality and booklet. Tracks like "The Haunting" are truly exquitiste (sp?). Everything sounds top notch from the production to the lyrcial content. I hope they play some tracks off this album at PP.

Anyone else heard it yet, thoughts?

Yeah, i've listened to it a few times, there are 3 outstanding tracks IMO - Everlasting Time, Nowhere, and Wounds Will Last Within. The rest of it needs to grow on me. Already ordered the Lim. Ed. with the bonus DVD though, can't wait.

I have no patience for release dates. Granted I buy it when it comes out, but I crave new music like I crave sex, and believe me I love sex

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I have no patience for release dates. Granted I buy it when it comes out, but I crave new music like I crave sex, and believe me I love sex
You listen to metal, that means your automatically a virgin. Prostitutes dont count =)

:D :D :D :hotjump:

I would say that it is not a major step forward, maybe a baby step. It sounds awesome, I really like Andy's voice and the rest of the band sounds great. Basically if you like Symphorce you are going to like this release.

adaher said:
So how is it compared to their past releases? Is it a major step forward, or similar to what they've always done?
I think they have taken a step forward with this one. It's very solid from start to finish, and actually contains some of their best moments to date.

Britt